Prologue

Arslan Siddique has just finished his international video conference, his chain of hotels was about to open their new branch of a hotel in India and they were discussing it over a video conference. After completing his conference, he saw it was already past 2 in the morning. He had skipped his dinner and now his stomach grumbled in hunger.

He came downstairs to have something. He was in the kitchen and searching for something in the refrigerator as he doesn't want to order anything right now. He found some vegetables and decided to have a salad. He chopped veggies and stir them in oil. He prepared his salad and dressed it in a bowl.

He was about to have a first morsel when he heard hurried footsteps coming from the stairs. He came out of the kitchen and looked at the intruder.

There she was, his cousin wearing her minion's pajamas and her hoodie was slightly covering her face. She hurriedly climbed down the stairs and ran in direction of the main door of the mansion.

He looked at the main door and on cue door cricked open and revealed a young handsome man, who looked in his mid-twenties entered a house with a travel bag in his hand. 

"Aaban" She yelled loudly in her cheerful voice and the other person just chuckled at her.

He had just put his travel bag on the floor and opened his arms for her. She ran towards him and hugged him tightly while he twirled her in the air and she giggled loudly.

While on the other hand, he clenched his fist and tightly gripped his bowl of salad. His grip tightened even more looking at them happily and each other's arms. Due to tight grip, the bowl of salad broke down in pieces and a shattering voice echoed loudly in the empty walls of the mansion.

~*~

Hey people!

What do you think about my new story?
Tell me your thoughts through comments.

And show your support through votes, comments, and share.

Till next time, Allah hafiz.