30. Lover

A/N: Please don't eat/drink while reading this. Kthnx 

Ϟ

Late December 1977 (same day, continued)

Just like that first kiss in fifth-year, Kelsey stood frozen momentarily before giving in to the warmth of his lips and kissing him back. Sirius groaned and held her closer, deepening it.

When she snuck her hands around his neck and started to play with his hair, he lost it.

With a grunt, he pushed ahead until she was backed up against a wall. He moved to her jaw, leaving a soft trail of kisses as she whimpered, making him turn his attention back to her lips to quiet her. He didn't want anyone else to hear those sounds. They were for his ears only.

They kissed like never before only stopping when they were actually running out of breath. They broke away, more flushed than before, breathing heavily as they stared at each other.

She didn't know what she was supposed to say. She just had the living daylights snogged out of her by Sirius Black.

And..she liked it?

Was this why there were hoards of girls crazy about him back at school? As soon as the thought came, she felt uncertainty creeping in.

Was she just another quick snog for him? But she didn't need to worry further because he interrupted her thoughts:

"Right so," he began suddenly nervous. Blimey. He didn't know how to do this. How did they do this? Maybe he should've listened closer when Prongs was telling the tale of him confessing to Evans.

"Moony may or may not have told me that I've kindasortalikedyousincefifthyear," he rushed out the last bit.

She stared back stupidly lost for words before replying:

"Astrid may or may not have told me that I kindasortalikedyousincefifthyear too." But of course, Kelsey wasn't one to stop rambling. "I mean you know right when I liked Benji too. It was funny really-"

"Really?!" Sirius stared in disbelief. "You liked me and that kid at the same time!"

"Well," she huffed, her nostrils flaring a little. She can't believe she had actually told him that. She would've never done it if he hadn't said it first. "Take it or leave it!" She made to leave and turned but he pulled her back again.

"I'll take it," he stopped her from walking away. He had his lips on her again before breaking off suddenly. "Are you certain? I refuse to believe I was in competition with that-"

She rolled her eyes and pulled him into a third kiss.

Three kisses, well four if you counted fifth-year, but she already had him addicted. This time when they broke apart, he smiled at her stupidly before they both burst into laughter.