*NEW DESCRIPTION*

Hello, my dear fledglings! Your Demon Goddess is back with Her Addiction! As you can see I have completely changed the description and I am starting this book completely fresh! I know how long you have waited and waited for Jax and Aliya to return and now they are.

Now... for the description:

It's been two years since Jax let the love of his life slip out of his hands. Jax is a changed person but not for the better. As a way to let out his emotions, underground fight clubs are now his escape. All he needs is her.

Aliya has spent two years of her life being tortured once more. She thought she was free when Jax took her into his home... but she was wrong. Not only is she stuck with her father again but she doesn't believe she's going to get set free this time.

Jax is losing all faith and so is Aliya. They don't know how longer they can hold on without each other. Aliya doesn't even know who she's going to be home to anymore and Jax doesn't know if he'll be able to heal Aliya once more?

How is Jax going to survive without His Addiction?

***

"You've been through hell? How about you get chained up like an animal and get beaten like one! Then you'll know what hell is like!"

When I tried to walk out of the door, he grabbed my wrist and on instinct, I turned around and sent a slap his way.

"Jax, I-I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"Don't even. Just... I need my space."

With that, he walked out of the house and slammed the door shut, without another word.

I am so ready to start this book again! AHHHHH!!! UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER, LOVES!