C̸h̸r̸i̸s̸t̸m̸a̸s̸ S̸p̸e̸c̸i̸a̸l̸

note: I couldn't find a Christmas Sakusa picture so you'll have to be okay with this until I actually find one. (This special will also be after you and Sakusa start dating so um, yeah.)

The city was pure white as the snows kept flying down from the sky. I called out Kiyoomi who had offered to come down to my house for Christmas morning. The doorbell suddenly rang and echoed through the whole house.

"I'm coming" I said as I yawned.

Honestly, I haven't even showered yet and I have to allow Kiyoomi to see me in my ugly mess, first thing in the morning?

I went downstairs and opened the door, I saw Kiyoomi in a grey suit, flowers and a few gifts in hand. I blinked a few times and I suddenly blushed at the sight of such a handsome germaphobe.

Kiyoomi looked down at me to which I was still in my pyjamas.

"Hel-" he started speaking but I closed the door on his face.

I was speechless and my crimson red cheeks told me that my first move should be slamming the door shut.

"(Y/N)?" he questioned as he knocked.

"W-wait!" I said as I brushed my hair to look a bit decent and then opened the door again.

"What's wrong?" he asked me with a very concerned look.

"You're just..." I started saying.

"I'm just what?"

"Too handsome" I said while looking away, he chuckled at me.

"Come inside" I said and invited him in.

"Where's your dad?" he asked me as he took off his coat and hat.

"In a business trip, he'll be coming back before New Years" I explained and he nodded.

"Go in the living room, I'll come down after I get ready" I said as I walked up the stairs, into my room, then into the bathroom.

Kiyoomi's POV

I looked at tree that (Y/N) had in her living room, it had a few gifts but it looked empty. I decided to put the gifts that I bought her nearly next to it, it gave the tree more life and seemed more colourful.

I looked at the weirdly wrapped gifts in the far back corner of the tree.

"So she's terrible at wrapping gifts?" I mumbled.

I heard a certain germaphobe come down the stairs and I looked in the direction where the voice was coming from. Ready to see what kind of outfit she's wearing that'd seem her even more prettier than the day before.

"I'm back" she said as I looked at her winter outfit, it consisted of a long sleeved, high neck white shirt that was put underneath a pinafore dress pastel grey dress. A pair of high knee socks and flat shoes. (change it up if you want, but make sure that it sort of looks formal.)

"So you can actually dress up formally?" I teased.

"At least I don't swear suits everyday" she replied to me. But she had a point, I don't really own any other outfits that would suit me.

"You should come shopping with me, I don't really know what to buy for myself since I hate crowded places" I told her, she looked at me with a concerned look.

"You can buy clothes online..."

"But how can I know that it fits me and some don't even do return deliveries" I argued and she seemed to understand.

"Let's open the gifts" she told me, moving on from the subject.

"I wanted to ask..."

"What are these poorly wrapped gifts...?" I asked her and she gave me a smile.