C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸4̸

I took a few moments to process it before starting to make my way to the student council office once again.

I walked past the opened door and Seiko called out to me.

(Y/N)!" she said as she ran towards me and I dodged her just in time.

"When are you going to let me hug you?" she asked me.

"When you start being a clean person" I said and she looked away in embarrassment.

"Oh hello (Y/N)" Komori said as he left Sakusa behind in the classroom.

"Hi Komori" I said with a smile.

"What university are you going to?" he asked me.

"I was thinking of Tokyo University" I told them

Sakusa's POV

I overheard what (Y/N) said and I dropped my pen on the floor.

Hopefully I can confess to her soon... I thought to myself as I picked up the pen and sanitised it before using it again.

Your POV

"You too?!" Seiko said.

"You two are going as well?" I asked as if I didn't overhear what they said earlier.

"Yeah, Sakusa is going too" Komori replied.

"That's nice, well I'm on a rush, I should start going off" I said as I waved at the two of them.

I got to the office and I saw everyone working already.

"I'm sorry for being late" I told them and they turned to look at me.

"That is okay, you're two minutes earlier than the bell so it's fine" Bunko said as he looked at the clock.

"Oh right, I'll be having a practice match in a few days" I told them.

"We'll do the work that you'll be given then" Temiko said.

"No, no. I'll do it when I get home" I said and they all gave a sigh of defeat.

"Alright, but don't stay up so late" Koya told me.

Temiko excused herself for a few seconds so she could get a report of one of the clubs for the sports festival.

"Guys..." Koya said and me and Bunko turned to him.

"How do you confess to someone...?" he asked and I gave him a smirk.

"You can either go up to them and confess, or you could tell them to meet you somewhere and then confessed" I said.

"Or you could write them a letter saying how much you like them" Bunko said as he gave Koya a wink.

"Do you think she'd accept me though?" Koya asked us with reassurance.

"It seems like she likes you, so I'd go for it" I told him while giving him a thumbs up.

"Thanks... I haven't really done this before so I'm kind of nervous" he told us and Bunko gave him a pat on the back.

"It is okay brother, I have been in your spot before except that she rejected me" he said and the two of them started feeling sympathy for each other.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" Koya asked.

"It just reminds me of someone" I said.

"Now that I think about it, did you ever confess to someone (Y/N)?" Bunko asked me and I nodded.

"It didn't end the way I planned it to be, but that is okay. We're both friends now" I said with a smile on my face.