C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸9̸

Yeah so um... I ran out of Sakusa pictures. So um... I'll use random aesthetic gifs or Sakusa memes from now on? It depends.

I forgot to say this but this is a slow burn fanfic 🗿.

And the next chapter will have the second part of this meme as a header.

Akneeways,

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

I woke up yet from the same dream again and decided to wash my face so that I don't end up sleeping, yet again.

I took a showered and then put on my uniform before I got a call from Tobio.

"Hello (Y/N)!" he said.

"Hi Tobio" I replied.

"Did I forget my volleyball shoes at your house by any chance?" he asked me over the phone and started to look around until I found them.

"Yeah you did, I'll tell dad to bring them to you" I said.

"Thanks, I love you but I have to go" he told me and I hummed.

"I love you too. See you!" I said and then hung up.

"So I'm a third year, huh?" I asked myself as I walked down stairs and saw dad reading the news paper.

"Dad" I said and he looked at me.

"Yes?" he asked me.

"Tobio left his shoes here, can you give them back him?" I asked and he nodded.

"Also... can you get Tobio to live with us after he graduates? It's kinda lonely in here" I asked him.

"We'll have to see what the court says" he told me and I nodded.

I ate breakfast and then left to go to school.

My first day as a third year and as the president of the Student Council starts today. I thought to myself as I entered the prison like building, that had some sort of invisible cape to appear like a normal building.

I changed my shoes at the locker and went straight to the student council's office.

There was no one there, which made me so happy.

I placed down the bag I had and then decided to open the laptop that sat on top of the table as if it was decoration. Not forgetting to sanitise it first.

I opened one file...

And I saw so many projects that had been undone or to be considered by the council. The many things that were to be done by the end of this year...

I'm already hating this...

I wonder how the old president even survived this... I asked myself as sweat dropped on my face.

The vice president quickly arrived.

"Oh, hello Kageyama (Y/N)" he told me.