C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸0̸

On that evening, I was cleaning the office from germs before I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said and I saw Seiko, with Komori and Sakusa behind her.

"(Y/N)!" she said as she went to hug me but I dodged it.

"What are you all doing here?" I asked.

"We came here to see you!" Komori said.

"But it's after school, all of you should be home by now" I told them.

"We haven't talked in ages! So please, let us walk with you" Seiko told me.

"Hurry up, I don't want to catch germs in an unknown room" Sakusa said.

"Alright" I said as I picked up a bit of the paperwork that I was going to do at home.

"Are you coming to the training camp? The coach had sent a letter" Seiko asked and I felt everyone turn their gaze on me.

"Yes, the members of the council were desperately trying to convince me to not do any work whilst in the camp" I said while chuckling.

"Wow... you made new friends!" Komori said.

"Compared to last year, you've become more sociable. Though, you're still a germaphobe" Sakusa added, the sudden words from Sakusa made us all surprised.

"Thanks" I said as I started blushing, the night sky covering my red cheeks.

"You should come to the club more, the members miss you and the new years want to play with and against you" Seiko explained and I giggled.

"Sorry for leaving all the work to you" I said.

"It's alright, you help me when you can even though you shouldn't be making yourself more stressed" she told me.

They dropped me off and I waved at them before entering my house to do more work.

Sakusa's POV

"Maybe... she doesn't like me at all" I told the two that were next to me.

"You never know until you try" Seiko said as Komori nodded.

"How do you know she doesn't like you?" Komori asked me.

"But how do you know if she likes me?" I asked.

They both stood there silently before I turned to them.

"I'll be crossing over here, have a good night" I said and then parted ways with them.

I was walking down the road to my house and accidentally bumped into someone.

I grabbed their wrist and pulled them a big towards me.

"Thanks" a familiar female voice said.

"Yuriko?" I asked and she looked at me with widened eyes.

"Sakusa? Oh my god! It's been a long time! How have you been?" she asked me.

"I've been doing good" I said as we started catching up with the other.

"Here's my number" she said as she showed me her screen, I quickly took out my phone and wrote it down.

"You seem upset" she added.

"Well you see, there's this person that I like. But she recently became the president of the student council... so I don't think she has the time for this..." I said.

"Maybe you should move on?" she told me.

"Should I?" I asked.

"If it's hurting you so much... then it's better to let go than hold on to a love that you can't have" she said.