C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 3̸0̸

The aim is to have these last edited chapters published before 12am UTC+1, after that I'll rewrite book 2 whenever I have the time.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Your POV

I looked at the scene in front of me as I hard Sakusa correctly say that Yuriko had confessed to him during the finals of the national.

My heart was telling me to get out of there, my mind however did not want to leave the place at all. It wanted to stay there and see his final answer.

Yuriko slowly started to get closer and closer to Sakusa, and I started to head back. Ignoring what I was there to do as I felt a certain keychain drop but I didn't care anymore to be able to pick it up.

I eventually found myself in an empty classroom and decided to cry my eyes off there.

I got a sudden text from Tobio and Kita and I took out my phone.

Kita💕👩‍👧:
Where are you?
You've been looking for you.

You:
Sorry...
I needed a break from everything.

Kita💕👩‍👧:
What happened?

You:
Could you come to classroom I
tell you to?

Kita💕👩‍👧:
Of course.

He replied and then I sent him my location before I went to check Tobio's messages.

Tobio💜:
Dad, grandparents and I
are going to head back. I'm
sorry that we couldn't stay
any longer.

You:
That's okay, I'll see all of you
later.

Tobio💜:
Thanks.
I love you, nee-san.

You:
I love you too Tobio.
And stop calling me
Nee-san!

Tobio💜:
See you later

He replied and I put my phone away.

The room falling silent until I heard someone knock on the door.

"(Y/N)?" Kita asked me and I told him to come in.

I quickly lunged forwards, towards him to be exact and ended up hugging me.

"What happened?" he asked me as he hugged me back while caressing my head.

"Why is life so miserable Kita...?" I asked him.

"Sometimes life can't be the way that you want it to be" he told me, a silence in the room soon falling in.

"But why is it, that whenever I try to love someone... life decides to not make me able to have them" I said, a tear soon falling from my eye.

"Because life is a bitch" he said. "But what happened?" he asked me again.

I explained the whole thing to Kita, my eyes starting to tear up again as I remembered the scene.

"If you want to rant... you can do it now" he said and I nodded.

I started ranting about everything, my stupid life, my mother who keeps trying to get involved in it, my stupid love choices and everything else that has been bothering me for a while now.