C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 4̸

"26-24, Sakusa's team wins!" the referee said after a few seconds, the shock had taken a while to process.

The coach had looked at the two players as the two were breathing heavily, a bright smile on (Y/N)'s face and half a smile on Sakusa's face.

"I told her to do the impossible, yet it wasn't just her, but the two of them took it to the next level" he said to his advisor who was next to him.

"What do you think about these two?" the advisor asked as he looked at the coach, who was intrigued about the sudden evolution of the two.

"They can become professionals" he said as he crossed his arms again. "It's no wonder why they got chosen. But, despite having a weak immune system, (Y/N) is a really good setter that can bring out the best of people" he added.

~❣︎~

The two looked at each other for a brief minute before looking away.

I hate to admit it...

She's really good.

He's really good.

They both thought as their practice match had finally come to an end.

"Hope you liked those sets" she had said and then walked away fo grab her jacket.

The boy looked at her, back in his usual self and nodded at her statement.

"Hope you're all prepared, we'll be doing double the games for the last two days" the coach said and all of the players roared with excitement in the gymnasium.

"Dismissed!" he added and all of the players started making their way out

The next two days were hell. All of the players had shown blood, sweat and tears, but finally, they had finally arrived to the very final day.

"Same teams as the first day!" the coach instructed everyone on the line.

"Yes!" everyone replied in unison and started doing around ten minutes worth of stretching.

Everyone went to their assigned areas, (Y/N) could see that everyone was tired and wanted to finish this as soon as possible, but she also knew that they wanted to play more.

(Y/N) looked at her players and after a whole week, she finally decided to go into her game mode. Putting it her all on the last day.

Tobio served and the libero was able to receive it. The ball was flying in the air as people kept passing it from one to the other. The ball had arrived at (Y/N)'s hands and she deliberately set it up for another player to spike.

Man, these are all monsters she thought to herself as the ball she had set up for someone to toss had hit the floor.

"Keep it going!" the libero shouted.

After a few points, it was (Y/N)'s turn to serve. She played with the ball as she took a really deep breath, her eyes filled with concentration as she picked up the ball when the whistle blew.

She tossed the ball up and slammed it on the other side, just for Komori to actually be able to receive it.

Aw shucks she thought to herself.