C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸1̸

"We won..." I mumbled to myself.

The stadium was still quiet as I repeated that sentence once again.

I felt a tear coming out of my eye as everyone in the benches came rushing to us. I gave the captain a nod as she gave me a smile, my tears were forming a waterfall on the floor.

I walked over to the back line before all of us gave a bow to our side of the audience.

It was then when I heard it.

I heard my name being called out by Atsumu, my dad who was next to him and Tobio who was right in front of me.

My legs were numb and I had the first year libero help me get outside of the court, packing up our things.

There was a few minutes break before they begin the match between the two men's team volleyball match.

I looked at Yuriko who was right in front of me. The redness in her eyes after crying, she stretched out her hand which I gladly put hand sanitiser on before shaking it.

"I need to tell you something afterwards" she told me and it made my eyes widen before she started walking away.

I looked at her back while she opened the door of the gymnasium and left.

And on that door...

I saw him.

My first crush.

As soon as I saw him I turned my body around, facing the other direction before walking back to my team.

We walked to the stands as me and Seiko walked past Sakusa and Komori, a big smile on Komori's face as he called out to us.

"Congratulations on winning the nationals!" Komori had exclaimed which made me turn around and give him a smile.

Winning this volleyball match, has brought up the shine back in my eyes. I want to be winning a lot, I want my team to be able to be happy.

But one thing that didn't change, was that I was a germaphobe. A germaphobe that can be rude at nice at the same time.

Sakusa's POV

Why the hell is she smiling? I asked myself as I felt my cheeks blush. Luckily, my mask was hiding it from the outside world.

Your POV

Me and Seiko waved at the two before walking to the stands.

I talked to the coach about me going out for a second so I could find Yuriko and she gave me a nod.

"But be back, we don't want to miss the match" she told me, I turned around before rolling my eyes.

"Everyone knows that you and the guys' team's coach have a thing for a each other, there's no need to hide it" I thought to myself as I made my way outside.

I found Yuriko who was gazing up at the sky and when she heard my footsteps, she turned around to me.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked her.

"Well you see, I wanted to apologise" she told me and it made my eyes widen.

"I heard about your first crush when you were little... I want to apologise at the fact that he had feelings for me" she told me before gazing up at the sky again.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked her.

"Because he is here today" she replied.

"He'll be playing against your school, and I wanted to apologise, hoping that you'd possibly be friends with him again" she explained.