C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸5̸-̸ B̸e̸a̸c̸h̸ D̸a̸y̸

The next four chapters (including this one) will be about your holidays before school starts again 🤡🤡

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

"What?" I asked my homeroom teacher.

"You've been chosen to be the president of the student council" he repeated.

"They do realise I have volleyball club right?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Whenever you have free time and during your lunch breaks, you'll be in the student council office with the vice president and the two assistants" he told me and I gave a sigh of defeat.

"Alright..." I said.

The final day of school was chaotic, after the shocking news that I was becoming the new president of the student council, the bell indicating that the final day of school had finally ended.

I gave a deep sigh as I packed up and walked away to Seiko's classroom.

I walked through the corridor and the news of me being the new President of the Student Council had already been spread around the whole school.

I found Seiko and Komori who had Sakusa following behind them.

"You must have already heard" I said while chuckling. "My life is miserable" I told them.

"Don't worry" Seiko told me as she patted my shoulder.

"But I won't be able to see you guys anymore apart from after school, when all the club activities are done" I said.

"How about this, we'll do different activities during the holidays so you can relax for a bit before becoming stressed. That way, we'll all be able to do things that we haven't been able to do because of school" Komori explained.

"Can I invite my brother?" I asked.

"Sure" Seiko and Komori said in unison.

"Are you going to come with us Sakusa?" Komori asked him and he shook his head.

He then started to whisper something to him.

Sakusa's POV

"We'll be going to the Natsu Matsuri festival, you can confess to her by then" Komori told me and it made me widen my eyes.

"Fine, I'll go" I said.

Your POV

What did Komori whisper to him that would be able to actually make him agree to this? I asked myself.

I went home and I told my dad about the plan.

"So you'll be in and out of the house?" He asked me and I nodded.

"You're taking Tobio with you?" he asked me and I nodded.

"Will you make sure to take care of yourself while you're out there?" he asked me yet another question and I nodded once again.

"Don't worry dad, Seiko and Tobio will be there" I told him and he nodded.

I then started calling Tobio.

"(Y/N), hello!" he said.

"Hi!" I replied.

"What's with the call today?" he asked me.

"Well you see... I was wondering if you'd like to spend the holidays with me and my friends"

"Sure"