C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸0̸

After my match against Seijoh, it has been officially announced that I had taken third place.

However...

Because the first ranked ace is a third year who lost against one of the teams in the match. Sakusa has a higher chance of becoming first rank before me, which makes me mad whenever I think about it.

Today I'll make sure to take down the first ranked setter, she's in her third year so making her lose when she's one step away from winning would feel really good.

The girls' final match will begin before the boys', that's what been decided. This is because it'll allow the audience to be able to move from one match to the other once it's finished.

Meaning that my match is early in the morning.

"(Y/N)!" Seiko exclaimed, making me jump a bit.

"Finally you're with us. I know that morning matches aren't really your thing, but you need to stay concentrated" she told me and I nodded.

The stadium was more full than usual, a lot of cameras, lots of commentators and reporters.

It has been the first time that I had been so close to winning the nationals...

"We're gonna win" I mumbled to my teammates as they all turned to look at me with widened eyes.

"Gather around, make a circle" the captain said.

Our wing spiker started clowning around with the libero to make sure that we weren't nervous.

"This is our last match of the tournament, this is the first time since two years that we have set a foot into the final court" she told us, some third years gulped while the younger ones looked at her.

"After this match, Seiko will be taking the role of captain. (Y/N), I want you to be the vice and guide her through the hardships that may come in the team" she told the two of us before looking at the younger ones.

"Remember to behave, you can be chaotic at times but make sure that you're not troubling the seniors. You can't allow them to babysit you all of the time" she said, a tear already forming in her eyes before the vice-captain took over.

"Make sure that you guys don't trouble the coach and advisors, they're both good people at hearts. We won't be able to see you guys as much anymore, but I hope that all of you grow into fine women and show the world just how powerful we are. Let's also hang out from time to time we can" she said, half a smile on her face as she got teary.

"This is the last time I'll be able to do this" the captain said as she satanised her hands then made sure to sanitise the rest of the team's hands.

"What are you doing?" I asked as each one of the members stretched their hands.

"This is the final one we'll be able to do as the team is right now, we want you to join this one. Same goes for the coaches. And someone take a picture, so we can keep it as a memory" the vice-captain added for the captain. 

Everyone then turned to look at me as the coach asked someone nearby to take a picture.

"Fine" I sighed, I stretched out my hands and put it at the top of everyone else's, a smile on my face.

"Itachiyama!" the captain said.

"FIGHT!" Everyone shouted before raising their arms in the air.

"Let's go, they'll be announcing the names soon".

Time skip brought to you by my laziness in writing names.

(OH YEAH, I FORGOT I DIDN'T SAY WHICH TEAM THE FIRST RANKED SETTER IS IN. *LAUGHS*)