C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸2̸

After the festival was a huge success, the Principal had given the student council a day off to be able to relax.

"Finally we get a break" Temiko said as we all sat down on the couch.

"Let's celebrate" Bunko said as we were waiting for Koya to come back from his trip to the bathroom.

Hopefully today is a good day, I thought to myself as I remember praying for a happier day today.

There was a knock on the door and all of us in the room told the person to come in.

A boy opened the door and came in.

"C-can I talk with Temiko-san?" he said as he stuttered.

She gave a quick hum before going to the door and left the room with the boy.

"Wonder what they're going to talk about" Bunko said.

"That's none of our business" I said.

"But where the hell is Koya" added and the door soon opened, revealing Koya with a lot of boxes on his hands.

Bunko and I quickly got up to help him and placed all of the boxes on the low table next to the couch.

"Thanks" he said as he gave us a smile.

"What did you bring here?" I asked him.

"Food, it's mainly healthy but I told them to add a few more things like friend chicken and stuff" he said while also placing the drinks on the couch.

"Where's Temiko?" he asked us.

"She left with a guy earlier" Bunko said and Koya started to look depressed.

"Oya oya?" I said.

"Oya oya oya?" Bunko replied as we gave each other a smirk before looking at Koya.

"Could it be that Koya is in L-O-V-E?" we asked Koya quickly started blushing.

"N-no!" he said.

"I'm back!" Temiko said as she opened the door and closed it shut.

"What did you bring here Koya?" she asked as she eyed the different boxes on the table.

"I brought food to celebrate" he said, his cheeks still blushing by the question that me and Bunko said.

Me and Bunko started laughing while Temiko was confused as to why we were laughing and Koya was telling us to stop.

Me and Bunko held in our laughs before a few tears started forming in our eyes from the laughter.

"Let's just sit and eat" Koya said and we all nodded.

We started eating before Koya started saying something.

"Oh yeah, my parents are holding a Christmas party, we don't really celebrate it though... it's more like a ball if I am honest" he said while scratching the nape of his neck.

"Anyways! What I'm meant to say is that they wanted to invite a few third years since there's going to be a few influential people from all over the country" he said and we all took a few moments to take it all in.

"You do realise... that I've never danced before?" I asked him and he nodded.

"We're taking measures for that, the ball will be held in a few weeks so you'll be able to learn how to dance before then" he said.

And so... he invited a few people from both volleyball teams. The ones that had higher rankings in Japan, to be honest.

Meaning that Sakusa will be there... but at least Seiko and Komori will be there too.