C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸9̸

"All of you are unique in your own ways, no one has the right to tell you how you should do things or how you should behave" I started saying. "Life can be difficult and hard at times, but don't let it scare you. Because if you let it scare you, it'll make sure that you live a miserable life" I said as I remembered how bad my life was when I was younger.

"But even then, make sure that you're able to fight it and find your right to choose your future" I told them and they all nodded.

"Thank you for coping with my germaphobic self, and thank you for coping with my personality... I hope that all of you have wonderful years ahead" I finished saying and they all gave me a round of applause.

"That was a lovely speech" the coach told me and I nodded.

"It's a shame you won't be participating in your last volleyball match" she said while giving a deep sigh.

"That's alright, I still have to help the student council with the spring festival that is in a week's team" I said while chuckling.

"Then we'll give you this T-shirt so you can keep it as a memento" she said as she gave me my Number 5 t-shirt that I wore last year.

"Thanks a lot" I said as I placed it against my chest and felt tears coming out of my eyes.

"That's alright" she told me.

A day had passed by and I was back to my busy life in the student council's office.

"Did you get all of the planning done?" I asked them.

"Yes, we did everything you told us to do" Bunko told me with a nod.

"What was our theme again?" I asked them.

"I think we were doing the haunted house" Temiko said before Koya shook his head.

"I don't even remember to be honest" Koya said and I started laughing.

"Why are you laughing? This is an important matter!" Bunko said with a serious expression and it made me laugh more.

"Alright, alright" I said as I was calming down.

"So what is it that we're doing?" I asked him instead.

"Because we are only four members, we had to do a small theme that doesn't require too many people" he told me.

"So we chose..." he said as he pointed at a big screen.

"Japanese themed cuisine" he said.

"Do you know how to cook food (Y/N)?" Koya said with a worried expression and I nodded.

"What about you Temiko?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Bunko...?" I asked him and thank god that he nodded.

"Alright, me and Bunko will make the food while Temiko and Koya will serve the dishes" I told them and we all came to an agreement.

I walked over to Koya and I whispered, "So when are you going to confess?" I asked him as he quickly tensed up.

"I was thinking of confessing during the festival or something, a little bit before the school decides to end the festival" he told me and I nodded.

"I better be there when you confess" I told him and he nodded.

"What about you though?" he asked me.

"What do you mean what about me?" I asked in return.

"I know that you still have feelings for Sakusa even though you may not show it",
he told me and I felt a feeling of hotness growing on my cheeks.