C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸

"Hurry up (Y/N)" I heard the coach call out to me as I was three metres away from the rest of the team since who knows, they might have germs with diseases.

"Fine, but I'll be two metres away" I said as I reduced the gap between me and the team to two metres.

We got to our club's bus as me and a few people from my team got chosen for the female All-Japan Youth Training Camp that was being held today, in around three hours.

Everyone went to sit in their seats while I took out a cleaning spray from my backpack and started disinfecting the seat that I am going to sit in. Once I finished spraying it, I took out wipes and started deep cleaning the armrests and then threw the wipe in a bin.

I sat down, and I felt that something was not right.

I didn't disinfect the window.

I quickly took out a different wipe and deep cleaned the window and sat back down again. I took out my earphones and decided to look outside of the window.

An hour later after listening to one of my playlists, the coach decided that it was time for us to take a break.

I went to a nearby store since it had turned out that I left my bleach at home meaning that I couldn't efficiently clean the room that I was staying in.

I asked one of the workers where aisle for the cleaning products was and they were kind enough to tell me which direction as they questioned why I had a mask on.

I followed the directions and I found myself at a big aisle of cleaning products. I scanned the aisle carefully, I needed to make sure that no one was there so I wouldn't catch any of their disgusting germs.

I walked towards the section of bleach products and I found what I was looking for, Clorox. I reached my hand out to grab it until it met with someone else's hand. Making me quickly take back my hand and take out my hand sanitiser and making sure every inch of my hand had been sanitised.

I quickly shot a death glare to the person and it turned out that he was already looking at me with a really disgusted expression on his face.

"You gave me your disease" he said as he was sanitising his hands.

"You were the one that touched me first" I replied.

"You disgusting germ" we both said in unison.

"Tch" we said at the same time again.

"I'll be taking this" I said while grabbing the bleach.

"Not if I take it first" he said as he also grabbed the bleach.

We both looked at each other and gave the dirtiest look that we had ever gave anyone. We stood there, in the lonely and quiet aisle of cleaning products. That was until someone started approaching us.

"(Y/N)" I heard a familiar voice call out for me making me drop the bleach.

"Tobio..." I said as I looked at Kageyama Tobio.

"Tch" I heard the guy with the yellow and green gradient jacket kissed before walking away with my Clorox.

"Hey um..." Tobio tried to reach out to me but I stopped him.

"There's no point now Tobio, we both moved on" I said while picking up a different bottle of Clorox and walking away.

After I checked out from the cashier, the coach was ready for us to continue our trip to the inn where the chosen girls from my team will be staying in.

I sighed as I looked out of the window. "Who would've thought I'd see him here, eh?" I thought to myself as a light rain started pouring from the sky.