C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸6̸

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Sakusa's POV

"I need some time to think about it" I told Yuriko before jogging to Komori.

"What was taking you so long?" he asked me.

"Yuriko sort of confessed to me" I told him while scratching the nape of my neck in an awkward way.

"Oh, what did you tell her?" he asked me.

"I said that I'll think about it" I said.

"Have you gotten over (Y/N)?" he asked me.

"Not necessarily, just that I don't really know where my thoughts are at right now. I still concerned that she has no time for love" I told him and he nodded.

"Let's go" he said and I followed after him.

Your POV

I yawned at the speech they were giving out, even the maths lectures are more fun than this. I thought in a sarcastic way making me hold my laugh.

Seiko gave me a death glare and I just looked at her with a serious face. As soon as she looked away, I started trying to hold my laugh again.

Okay calm down (Y/N), calm down. It'd be embarrassing if you started laughing out of nowhere and the camera switched to you. I thought to myself before yawning once again.

I started fidgeting, speeches like this one makes me lose my concentration. But thank god that the first match is tomorrow, that way I'll be able to regain my concentration.

The speech finally ended and I started to walk away until something caught my attention.

It's a keychain...

I thought to myself as I picked it up.

Hold on, isn't this the one I gave to Sakusa when we went to the arcade? I asked myself as I looked at the familiar pattern.

Guess I'll keep it then. Seems like he doesn't need it. I thought to myself as I put it on the keyring of my keys and the other keychains.

I then started to walk away since Seiko and Komori said that they were going to go on a date, making me have the day off to walk with Shouyou and Tobio.

I quickly found them and asked if I could go with them.

"Sure, let me ask the coach first" Tobio said and I nodded.

"(Y/N) nee-san" Shouyou said as he grabbed the end of my sleeve and started tucking it.

"Yes Shouyou?"I asked him.

"You look really happy today" he said before asking "Why are you happy today?"

"Because I have the day off and might be able to hang out with you and Tobio like the old times" I said with a bright smile on my face and  he nodded.