C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸

Tobio's POV

"What do you mean like Sakusa?" I asked the Miya.

"He's also a germaphobe, yet he has a very deep love for volleyball" he said and looked somewhere behind me.

"Oh look he's there. We'll be going now" He said as he walked away with his friend. "Call me Atsumu by the way" he added and disappeared, leaving no trace of him nor his friend.

Your POV

I found my teammates and we decided that we should eat something light before having dinner in a few hours. I agreed because you know, I'm hungry and I wouldn't miss an opportunity to eat.

We went to a nearby store and I got a light healthy snack and crisps, to balance it out even though there were more crisps in the packet than a healthy snack.

I took off my mask and I began eating a crisp and put my mask on again. I did this repeatedly until there were no more crisps left.

I went inside of the hotel and I went to my room.

I was about to sit down on my bed until I heard a knock which had made me groan since I can't even relax in a damn hotel.

"(Y/N)!" I heard the team captain call out.

"Yes?" I replied.

"You have a visit" she said and then walked away.

"Looks like I'm going to have to clean this room up again after they leave" I mumbled to myself as I headed down to the reception of the hotel.

I looked at the young woman who was looking around, fidgeting with her hands as countless of people kept walking in and out. They looked like an army of germs, I thought which made me want to vomit.

"What can I do for you?" I said, a really disgusted look on my face as my previous thought still lingered inside of my mind.

"(Y/N)..." she said with a gentle voice as she stood up and tried to touch me.

"I don't want your germs" I said while slapping her hand. I took out my hand sanitiser to ensure that no disease has been touched by my holy hands.

"It's me, (Y/N)" she said while looking down at the floor.

"I don't know who you are" I said and then walked away. I couldn't stand any longer next to her.

"Who was that?" my closest friend, Nakamura Seiko had asked me as I shrugged the question off.

"I don't even know myself" I said and walked back to my bedroom.

I got changed into my after school practice uniform and decided to go do some sets to the wall. I needed time to figure some things out.

I left the hotel, phone and keys in my jacket's pocket while having my purse inside of a different pocket and a volleyball on my hand.

I walked to a nearby volleyball court. I saw some boys from the youth camp but I ignored them as I found myself a nice looking spot in front of a wall. I picked up the volleyball and started doing some sets to the wall.

That woman...

I'm certain that it must be her.

But why did she come now? Why is it that after years and years of countless rejections she comes to me like nothing happened? Why is it that I get to leave with this burden while she lives a stupid happy life where she didn't even think about me once.

Why?

I thought as I saw a volleyball coming in my direction from the corner of my eye, making me do a swift turn to slap the volleyball out of my way.