C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸5̸

Your POV

"What happened?" Temiko asked me with a worried expression.

"It's nothing" I said with a serious tone.

"I'm going to write a report about what happened, I'll be listening to music. Please don't disturb me unless it is really important" I said and Temiko nodded.

I wrote my report in peace, the music was helping me write the words as if I was writing the lyrics of the songs.

I quickly finished and told Temiko that I'll give the report to the Principal and she nodded.

Everyone was in class now, so there'd be no way for me to bump into someone.

I got to the Principal's office and excused myself in after I knocked.

"How are you Kageyama? It's been a while since we heard from you" the Principal told me and I bowed before looking at him.

"I have been good, what about you Mr Principal?" I asked him and he gave me a smile.

"I have never been better, but what's with that dull expression on your face?" he asked me.

"A lot happened today, so I'm here to give you a report" I told him as I gave him the paper and he looked at it.

"Mrs Vice Principal, could you get ahold of this student's parents?" he asked the Vice Principal and she nodded.

"It must have been hard" he said and I nodded.

"How are the projects coming up?" he asked me.

"Same old, we're still preparing for the spring festival" I told him.

"Oh yeah, I have a suggestion for that" he told me and I nodded, listening to what he had to say.

"I was wondering if we could have one of those haunted houses things" he asked me and I nodded.

"Also, would it be possible for it to have less food stalls than the winter one? I want people to enjoy the activities more than spending their money on the food" he asked me and I nodded.

"One last thing, I want each class to come up with a theme, and see it through fill the end of the festival" he asked me and I finished writing his suggestions down.

"Will that be all?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Oh yeah, I received a call from America. They were asking if you'd be interested in joining their two years scheme of volleyball training" he asked me.

"I'll give it a thought" I told him and he nodded.

"I'll give you the number just in case, they said they were the best team in America, and will be willing to take you under their wing" he told me.

"Alright, thanks for everything" I said as I took the paper he gave to me, bowed and left the room.

I walked back to the office and I found Koya and Bunko sitting down, while Temiko looked concerned about something.

"What happened?" I asked them.

"Well you see... someone stole the plan for the spring festival" Koya started speaking.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The plans are nowhere to be found" Bunko told me.

"That's because I took them, and there's a copy of it in my laptop" I said and they all gave a sigh of relief.

"Why did you have them though?" Bunko asked me.

"Because I needed to check something about the area that will be free" I told them as I photocopied what the Principal told me and gave a copy to each one of then.