C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 3̸

Idk why the header has 8 pictures, I've been trying to remove 7 so it only has 1 but wattpad is not being cooperative. I am really sorry for this. I also apologise if you got any update notification. Thanks.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up in a foreign room. It wasn't my own room back at home or my room back at the hotel.

So where am I?

I tried to get up only to be held down by a strong pair of arms.

"Stay down" my dad said as he took a seat on the chair next to my bed.

"Father..." I called out as I looked at him, a worried expression on his face and he had really dark bags underneath his eyes.

"I'm here now, it's okay (Y/N)" he said as he caressed my hair. The touch of his hand unlocked a chain of memories, they were all the same yet so different.

He has always been there for me, he was always making sure that I was okay.

"You can go back to sleep" he said as I nodded and slowly started drifting myself to sleep.

Tobio's POV

I looked at the gymnasium and I saw that everyone was there except (Y/N).

Weird.

"Kageyama Tobio" the coach said and I made direct eye contact with him.

"Yes!" I said.

"You'll be with Sakusa today" he said. I looked at the black haired who was looking at me already.

"You better have good sets" Sakusa said and then walked away.

"Oh Tobio" I heard a libero call out to me. "Your sister fainted yesterday so we took her to the hospital" he said as he pointed to Sakusa.

"It was mainly him that helped her though, I'm not as strong enough to carry her like him" he said and then patted my shoulder and walked away.

I looked at Sakusa.

He's a germaphobe right? So why would he ever carry my sister all the way to the hospital? I thought to myself as I subconsciously walked towards him.

"Wait!" I said as I called out to the second rank ace in Japan.

"What?" he said with a really furious tone.

"W-what happened to my sister?" I asked him.

"Like hell if I know. One minute she was fine, the other she wasn't and on the third one, she already fainted on the floor" he said. "Is that all?" he asked me and I nodded.

Goddamn it, I wasn't there for her once again.

"Excuse me coach, will it be okay if you get a setter from the girls' court while I go to the hospital?" I asked as I looked at him in the eye.

"If it's about your sister then sure, but be back before tomorrow's practice" he said and I nodded, running towards the hospital.

I reached the hospital. The many people that were in the waiting room, some families were walking around as patients have been moving rooms.

"Where's Kageyama (Y/N)'s room?" I asked the receptionist as he started typing things really fast.

"162" he said. "Second Floor".

"Thanks" I said as I started speed walking down the corridor into the lift. Not giving a single fuck about the weird stares that I was getting from the people here.