C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸2̸

Y'all like the new cover? If you ask why I changed it, it's because the old one looked too plain.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Sakusa's POV

The game resumed after it was confirmed that (Y/N) was alright and was taken to the infirmary room.

A few people from the stands had left to see how (Y/N) was doing.

I took a deep breath and shook my head, escaping from the thoughts that were lingering in my mind.

It was the fourth set, hopefully the final one.

The score... it was was 15-13 to us.

I took another deep breath as I did my spike serve to which had ended up being a service ace.

The thoughts of the ball hitting (Y/N)'s face and then her falling off the stands... it scared me.

But I can't let that fear take over for I, have to win the match.

That way, I'll be able to apologise to her.

With this win... I'll be able to properly apologise to her for the damage I have done.

Your POV

I slowly woke up as I remembered what happened a... when did it even happen? How many minutes has it been?

Why are there people talking?

As soon as my vision became clear, I looked around the room. It was filled with a lot of different people.

My teammates who rushed out to me as soon as Seiko told them I was awake, my father who held my hand, Atsumu who was next to me, Tobio in the corner of the room...

But who's this? I asked myself as I looked at the woman next to Tobio.

When I recognised who this woman was my eyes widened in fury.

My father quickly took notice of this and glanced at the direction I was looking at.

"Listen (Y/N), sweet-" he started saying before I interrupted him.

"Get out" I told the woman who just stood there like I didn't say anything.

"(Y/N), I'm really-" she started speaking out to me.

"I SAID GET OUT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, everyone in the room was surprised.

The woman nodded and soon left the room.

Her face always pisses me off.

My mother, the one who neglected my existence because I wasn't born the way she wanted me to be born. After dad divorced her as a cause of her rejecting me from being her child, she slowly started to reach out to me.

It all started with letters, then calls, then gifts and soon she started showing up at my house.

The reason?

Because she wants me to put up an arranged marriage between me and her boss's son so she could get a higher status and more money.

"It's too crowded in here... can some of you step outside for a few minutes, please? I don't want to get any of your germs" I said, being the germaphobe that I am while being polite.

The ones to step out were my teammates and Atsumu of course, the only ones that stayed were my dad, Seiko and Tobio.

I gave a deep sigh as my anger started leaving my soul.