C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸3̸

You may ask why I'm updating when I updated a few hours ago. Well let me tell you, I was reading this fanfic and it turned out to waste 18 chapters of my life. So I'm here to write a chapter as a way to rant my anger.

Enjoy!

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Days passed after the nationals had finished.

As soon as we got back to Itachiyama, we left our bags there before proceeding to leave to a restaurant where we had our last meal together.

All of us cried, even I did. The third years had a huge impact on us younger years and the fact that they wouldn't be with us in matches anymore made us upset.

Flashback...

We started eating as soon as the coach told us to do so. A spoonful after another spoonful, there was quietness in the table as the only thing you could hear was the cutlery being hit on the plates to grab more food and the sobs that each of the members gave.

The captain made one of her famous speeches before handing it over to Seiko, who was about to give her speech as the new captain.

"I may not be perfect like our captain over here, I may not be as smart or as clean as (Y/N). But I know one thing for sure, I'm sure that I'll be able to guide each one of us through the many hardships that may come on our rocky path. I won't be walking at the front of any of you, neglecting your existence. Instead, I'll be walking next to you, giving you any kind of advice and support that you may need. But I won't be able to do this alone, which is why I want to ask all of you to be able to support me as the new captain of the team" she said before bowing.

There were cheers all around the restaurant, the people around us were moved by Seiko's words.

She became embarrassed and we all let out a laugh.

"A few words from the new vice captain?" the old vice captain asked me and I shook my head.

"Don't be shy. A few words is fine Kageyama" she told me and I gave a sigh of defeat.

"Fine" I said as I walked where Seiko once stood.

I started fidgeting with my hands as I felt all eyes on me. It was like the eyes had daggers in them and they were being thrown at me.

I took a deep breath as I thought of the words I was going to say.

"Just so you know, I'm way more harsher and scarier than Seiko" I started speaking, those around me already getting scared. "Those who don't follow what Seiko or I have said, they'll be doing punishments that may not be what you expect. One day, I may have you cleaning the whole court and will not let you leave until you have my approval. Another day I may make you run laps around the school. Whatever the punishment is, I'll be there to make sure you're doing them correctly" I told them and they all gulped. The old vice captain giving me an air high five.

I was about to get down until I noticed a familiar black eyed boy looking at me, a smirk on his face as he heard my little speech.

Oh god...

Don't tell me...

All of the boys in the other team are here too.