C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸6̸-̸ B̸a̸r̸b̸e̸c̸u̸e̸

The hotel resort activity quickly came to an end and I had my dad picking me and Tobio up.

When he saw me in crutches, he had a disappointed look on his face as he looked at his second daughter with crutches.

"I thought I told you to take care of yourself!" he told me but Tobio stood in front of me.

"It's my fault, my grip on her wasn't tight enough to allow this incident to not have happened. I'm really sorry, father" Tobio said while bowing.

My dad gave a sigh, "As long as you two are alive, that's all that matters" he told us and we gave him a smile.

"Now get in the car, it will be a long trip before we get home. We'll stop half way to get a break before making our move again" he told us and we nodded.

After three hours of driving, we finally arrived home and I made my way before realising something.

Tobio doesn't have a room...

I turned to him and told him to follow me, to which he quickly nodded.

"This is my room, stay here until I get the guests room ready, okay?" I asked him and he was deep into thought.

"But... I want to sleep with you, like how we used to when we were kids" he told me in a really adorable and cute tone.

"Alright, but only for a few days!" I told him and he nodded while giving me a smile.

"You're still a child a heart" I confessed to him and it made him become embarrassed.

"But you're still my younger brother, so I have to take care of you" I told him and he looked at me with a smile on his face.

We both got into the bed and I put the blanket on top of us. Making sure to tuck the two of us.

We eventually fell asleep.

A few days passed and it was the for the barbecue activity.

I woke up at the sudden noise of my phone as someone started calling me.

I picked it up and felt a strong grip around my body.

Which was Tobio who was hugging me in his sleep.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Get ready!" Seiko yelled on the other side of the phone.

"And wake up Tobio" she said before hanging up.

"Tobio" I said while waking him up.

Tobio didn't say anything.

"If you don't get up, I'll throw away all of your milk" I whispered in a threatening tone, making Tobio open his eyes like there was no tomorrow.

"Good, you're awake" I said. "Now get ready, we're having the barbecue today" I said.

We both took a shower (separately, this ain't alabama 🤨) and changed to our clothes.

I grabbed my crutches and went down to the living room before putting my shoes on.

We got out and I showed the way to Seiko's house that wasn't that far away from ours.

We eventually arrived there, Shouyou and Yachi were talking to each other and I saw all of Karasuno's old team there.

"I didn't know you were coming" I told the graduates.

"Your brother invited us, and we couldn't say no" the brown haired said.

"Oh right, sorry for not introducing ourselves" the silvered hair said.