C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 3̸2̸

Your POV

The final day had finally arrived.

I was now sitting in front of my room's mirror, my grandma finishing the hairstyle I had asked her to do.

"What did you end up choosing to do with that Sakusa boy?" My grandma asked, tucking a few strands of my hair behind my ears.

"I've decided to confess," I said as I pointed towards the letter that was sitting in my drawer. My grandma seemed to take curiosity in exactly was written in the letter, I picked it up and put in my pocket.

"I'll give you a quick summary," I told her as I said a gave a quick review of the letter. Since the letter also mentioned Yuriko, I also gave her a quick explanation of what happened during the school festival.

"So, how do you know he's dating Yuriko?" My grandma asked me, her question was making me go through the scenarios at least three times.

"They looked like they were about to kiss," I said, looking at my reflection as my grandma finished the last bit of my hair.

"But if you ran away before that, how do you know that he didn't reject her?" She replied, putting her hands on my shoulder as I looked at the hairstyle from different angles in the mirror.

"Mmm... seeing how I didn't see all of it, you're right. That means that there's a probability that he's not dating her, meaning that I still have a chance." I said, putting on the graduation badge on my blazer.

"Tell him and when you come back, tell me how it went." She said, soon going to the living room to have breakfast whilst I gave myself one last check in the mirror before heading down as well.

"You look great," my father said as he put down all of the plates on the table.

After eating breakfast, I grabbed a few things before heading to the door. "I'll be off," I said opening the door as my father and my grandma were on the doorstep to see me off.

"Good luck, see you later." They both said in unison and I started walking off.

I little further ahead I saw Seiko, Komori and Kiyoomi stopping by the junction of the road that splits into three.

"Good morning (Y/N)!" Seiko said as she lunged towards me for a hug but as always, I dodged it before she could touch.

"Good morning, how are you all today?" I said, briefly making eye contact with Kiyoomi who had been yawning.

"I'm good," Komori said as he went to help Seiko get up. The two being all lovey-dovey once again as Kiyoomi and I had to third and fourth wheel between the two of them.

"I'm good as well," Kiyoomi said as he started to walk away to stop witnessing such scene. I soon started to walk next to him, Seiko and Komori following behind the two of us soon afterward.

"Today's the last day, what are your plans for the summer?" I asked him, he gave me a quick look before looking forward once again.

"Probably volleyball, a bit of cleaning and maybe go to the coast? Komori's family invited me and him to come along, would you like to join as well? They said we could bring friends." He replied, pulling his hair backwards with his hand which was such a good sight to see on the last day of school.