C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸1̸

"Are you alright (Y/N)?" Seiko said as she noticed my hand against my chest.

"Yeah, it's nothing" I said as I put on a fake smile and turned to the two of them.

"So what brings you over here?" I asked them both.

"We were here to check up on you, the spring tournament is coming up you know" Seiko told me.

"Right..." I said.

We had won the nationals once again this month, the last tournament I'll ever have under this school will be in spring.

And I won't hesitate to win it again.

"Oh yeah, Tsumu said he'll be here with his team. I'm sorry but I have to excuse myself" I said as I still felt the pain in my chest and a tear started rolling down my eye but I quickly wiped it away.

Seiko's POV

"She saw Sakusa with Yuriko" I told Komori.

"How do you know?" he asked.

"I've been her best friend for years, I know when she's lying" I told him and he nodded.

"They're not dating... so maybe (Y/N) has a chance to confess" he said and I shook my head.

"She still has trauma, it'll take her a while before she's able to properly confess" I told him.

"Then the last decision will be hers, to hurt someone or to end up getting hurt herself" Komori said and we started walking around the place.

(Y/N)... don't hurt yourself too much... you're not that strong when it comes to love I thought in my head as I held on to Komori's hand.

Your POV

"Tsumu!" I said and he turned to me.

"(N/N)!" he said as Kita sprayed disinfectant on him and Tsumu before they hugged me.

"Hello hello!" I said.

"Are you okay?" Tsumu asked me and I nodded.

"Just a bit busy, ya know?" I said with a fake smile on my face.

I heard Sakusa talking with Yuriko behind me and I quickly tensed up before hiding behind Tsumu.

"Hello Atsumu" he said.

"Hi omi-omi" Tsumu said.

"Hi Atsumu-kun" Yuriko said.

"I'm sorry but I don't know who you are, refrain from saying my first name please" I said and she pouted.

"But Kiyoomi called you Atsumu!" she complained.

"That's because me and him are 'f r i e n d s'" Tsumu said and the girl had shocked eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Sakusa asked him.

"(N/N) invited us" Osamu said as he stood next to Tsumu to hide me.

"Yeah, we're here on her invitation" Suna stood on the other side of Tsumu, the three third years hid me from Sakusa.

Sakusa looked deep in thought before nodding.

"Alright then, let's go Yuriko" he said as he and Yuriko left, Yuriko sticking her tongue out at the team as she walked away with Sakusa.

"Are you really sure you're okay?" Aran asked me and I nodded.

"Walk around, I'll talk with (N/N)" Kita said and everyone nodded before leaving.

"You know you can't lie to me" he said and I gave a sigh of defeat.