C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸7̸-̸ A̸r̸c̸a̸d̸e̸

I finished cooking and I saw Seiko walking into the Kitchen with a hoodie that Komori had given her and shorts.

"FOOD!" she said as she tried to take a bite but I slapped her hand away.

"Ow..." she said as she held the hand that I slapped away.

"You have to wait until everyone wakes up" I told her and she pouted.

"Fine, I'll wake up my parents, Tobio and Komori" she told me.

"What about Sakusa?" I asked.

"Well... he'd prob throw me out as soon as I step into the room" she told me and I chuckled.

"Sounds just like Sakusa" I giggled and she rolled her eyes.

"How about you wake up your boyfriend then?" she asked me and I blushed.

"Alright..." I said as I walked to the room where Sakusa was in.

I knocked on the door and excused myself in.

"Sa-" I said before I saw Sakusa shirtless and slammed the door shut in front of me.

I felt my face grow hot as I remembered how toned his upper body looked like.

After a while of standing there like an idiot, Sakusa stepped out and looked at me, a faint tint of pink in his cheeks.

"What did you need?" he asked me.

"Breakfast is ready..." I said as I started walking and Sakusa followed behind me, my cheeks still red.

When we got to the dining room, everyone looked at us.

"What took you so long?" Seiko asked me.

"My crutches fell on the floor, so I had to crawl to get them" I said and she nodded.

"Let's sit down and eat, (Y/N) made breakfast for us after all" Seiko's mother said as we said our thanks for the food.

Seiko's father started eating and we soon followed after that.

"It's really good!" Seiko exclaimed with food still in her mouth.

"Don't forget your manners in the table" Komori told his girlfriend who pouted.

We all started laughing because they looked like a married couple.

I gave Sakusa a side glance before starting to eat my food once again.

The next few days, we slept at Seiko's house.

We played board games, video games and watched a lot of movies while also listening to Seiko's parents stories of how they met.

If you asked me, it was a really beautiful story.

The two had met in high school and Seiko's mother was a huge Tsundere at the time, so whenever she saw Seiko's father, she'd always punch him before the two started to fall for the other. They eventually started dating and when they got to university, Seiko's father proposed during a break of a volleyball match that Seiko's mother was in.

They soon got married and eventually had Seiko, they've lived happily ever since.

I wonder how my love story would go like... I thought to myself as a picture of Sakusa's toned body crosses my mind and it makes me blush.

I quickly shook the picture away before going to sleep, the day of the arcade was going to be tomorrow. And Shouyou wanted to bring his friend who is a game addict.

The day had finally arrived and we went to meet up with Tobio's friends.

They quickly took notice of us and we walked towards them, I noticed a boy at the very back; Pudding like haired, his hair was about shoulder length, golden cat eyes, and a blue PSP in hand.