C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 6̸

"Sorry" I said as I let go of her wrist, immediately taking out my hand sanitiser.

"Tsk" she replied with an obviously angered expression, taking out her hand sanitiser to disinfect her wrist after I had touched it.

"I'll help you only this once" she added and I gave a sigh of relief. "If you beg me to help you" she said, a really obvious smirk on her face as she looked at me.

"No" I said as I was becoming more annoyed by her attitude.

"Good luck with the test then" she said as she waved at me and then left the library, leaving no trace of her.

"I'm sorry" her friend told me. "She doesn't really socialise with people in school so she tends to hate studying with others that she hasn't studied with before.

"I'll be going then" I said and excused myself before her friend called out to me.

"Keep trying though, she might say yes if you keep nagging her" she said with a smile on her face and I nodded before leaving the library.

The next day however, it was hell.

I told Komori to ask (Y/N) to allow me to study with her and she just shook her head at everything that Komori said, since it was all related about me.

"Why don't you let him study with you?" Komori asked as I stood in a corner where (Y/N) couldn't see me.

"He may be an Ace but to me, he's a rival" she said with a serious tone to which you could tell, she was being serious about this.

"I am currently ranked fourth best setter, I'll make sure to become the number 1 setter before he gets to be best ace. And it's not just in volleyball, I'll make sure that I stay as the top student with the highest grades" she explained.

"What about Seiko though?" Komori had a point, Seiko was one of the best liberos in the country, so why isn't she treating her like she treats me?

"Seiko is a special case" she said, before turning around and started walking away, her footsteps echoing the empty hallway to which all three of us were in.

But she suddenly stopped.

"You can come out now, Sakusa" she told me which made me widen my eyes. But by the time I got out of the corner, her back was already gone.

"Tch" I said, clearly mad at everything she said, from start to finish. "Now I hate her even more, her and her stupid disease" I mumbled before walking away, trying to find a new tutor.

Days had gone by, the exam was now long gone. I was making my way home, until I heard noises coming from inside the gymnasium.

I took a look to see what all of the commotion was, only to find out that the girls' team were having a practice match against Inarizaki.

I looked around the gymnasium and found a familiar blond highlighted guy, looking directly back at me and motioning me to sit next to him.

I could feel my face starting to give out a disgusted look do I stood at the very end of the stands, in the corner. Which made the blond come to me instead.

"What do you want?" I said with a really angry tone.

"I wanted to chat with you for a bit, I haven't talked to you since the training camp either way" he told me, a small smile on his face.

He opened his mouth to say something but we were soon interrupted by a loud cheer, making the two of us look at the court to see (Y/N) being swapped in.

"This is where the real match begins huh?" I heard Atsumu say and nodded at his statement.

"Inarizaki has been on the lead by four points, the coach must see this as a threat and decided to put (Y/N) so she can cut down the lead" He added.