C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 8̸

"That's correct. However, I don't want you to do it exactly as we do it. I'm going to teach you this so you can recreate it as your own, adding a few little things here and there to make it your ultimate weapon. Until then, you'll copy how we do it" he explained and I nodded.

"When do you have a match?" Osamu asked me.

"Tuesday next week" I told him.

"So in three days huh" he replied and looked at Atsumu.

"Don't worry, she has lots of other weapons up her sleeve. She can use those instead" Atsumu told him brother with a reassuring smile.

"If I may, I really want to learn this. I don't care how long it takes but I know I'll be able to do it if I put all my motivation" I told them, the two of them giving me a shocked expression at my determination. (ayo that rhymed 🤠, akneeways.)

"Alright, but this will be the harshest part of the training. I don't take any responsibility of what happens unless u suddenly pass out" he told me and I nodded.

It was just like he said, it was hell. For the next two days I had been practicing with the two twins, Atsumu making sure that I know how it feels when he sets the ball and Osamu making sure that I know how it feels when he spikes the ball.

Before I knew it, it was the day of the match.

Shiratorizawa had come to our school, a lot of people making a sudden crowd which was making me mad already, it was mainly boys though. Because they're all disgusting simps.

I looked at the fifth ranked setter, Pyeon Gi, half Korean half Japanese. She looked back at me and gave me a smile which made me cringe. It was suddenly out of nowhere when I heard a really loud voice shouting in the stands.

Oh no.

Don't tell me he's here.

I looked at the stands and I saw Atsumu with Inarizaki right behind him, he was waving like a maniac.

"THAT GIRL RIGHT THERE" he said while pointing at me. "THAT'S MY STUDENT!!"

I looked away, ignoring the embarrassment he was giving me in front of not only my teammates, but the opponents as well. Some to which started laughing at him and me.

He better watch out because when I'm done with this match, I'll take away his ankle and kneecap rights.

The match started and we started playing, the points were roaring on each side of the court. The first set ended with Shiratorizawa winning, the second though, was taken by us.

On the third set, it was a tie at 20-20. And I thought that it was a good idea to bring in my back sets.

In the end, we won, the score was 25-23 (sorry, I got too lazy to write about the match). I looked down at the fifth ranked setter with a big smirk on my face, making me assert my dominance to them. She got a bit intimidated but she then put her hand out towards me.

"G-good game" she told me while looking away.

I looked at the hand and then at her, vice versa. I took out my hand sanitiser and put it on her hand.

"Sanitise it first, then I'll consider if I should give you a handshake" I told her and she nodded. A big smile on her face as she killed the germs in her hands and stretching it out towards me again.

"Thanks for the match" she told me as I took her hand.

"Yeah, thanks" I replied in my usual tone.

"Also..." she said and I looked at her.

"Can I have your autograph?!" she asked me unexpectedly and everyone around the two of us was shocked.