Expect the Unexpected

As I was writing a new chapter to "Look After You", I recieved a comment from @rebeccarichardson543 to write a little Nallen drabble, and it got me thinking..

I might just start taking requests from now on so, please, don't hesistate to request anything from Densi, to Nallen, to Neric or a disfunctional team friendship, anything!

And to be clear, I ship Neric and Jallen, but I don't mind Nallen... 

It's really short because I'm not used to writing something other than Densi or a case oneshot so.. Bare with me!!

Enjoy!

-Amanda xx

-:-

After having killed someone for the first time, Nell really didn't show herself for a few days, and this worried Callen.

She was just a phone call away, if only she'd answer.

Nell was just sitting on her couch, thinking of how she'll never in a million years become a field agent.. I mean, look at her. She's a mess.

Suddenly, a knock on her door disturbed her thoughs, and when she got up to look through the peephole, she held her gun in one hand, and found Callen behind her door. Nell cautiously unlocked her door.

"Hey." She smiles weakly.

"Hey, yourself.. I got us some beers, if you wanted to talk." Callen says, lifting the pack of beers he was holding.

"You're pulling a Deeks on me? Really?" She chuckles, opening the door more for him to enter.

"It's a nice gesture." He laughs, stepping in and sitting on her couch, "How are you feeling?"

Nell shakes her head, "I don't even know how describe it.. I-I just... Feel dirty." 

"And that's normal. You just have think about how... how you saved someone's life.. You saved us, Nell." Callen breathes.

"I know, but I'll always have the fact that-that I killed someon on my concience, even though I saved people.. You know?"

"Believe me, I do. But you did good, you know that right?"

She nods softly, "I guess so..."

"Good, now, beers and a movie?" Callen smiles, handing her a beer.

"Sounds good."

"WIll you come back tomorrow?" He pulls the beer away from her, taunting her.

"I might just, if only you'd give a beer." Nell laughs.

A while later, she got tipsy, not knowing what was going on.

"How many have you had, Nell?" Callen smiles at a drunk Nell.

"I kind of lost count." She giggles, "I like you, G."

"I like you, too, Nell." He chuckles.

"Not like that, silly." Nell throws herself on his lap.

"How, then?" 

"Like.. this," She presses her lips to his.

"I think you should get some sleep, Nell." Callen chuckles.

"Will you stay with me?" Nell yawns.

"I might just." Callen says, carrying her into her bedroom.