Just Friends?

Heyooooo

So I asked my mom to give me a sentence so that I can write you guys something, bc my mom love NCISLA, and she goes "living without you isn't on my bucket list."

And well yeah, this one is pretty intense because it feature broken up Densi :(

-Amanda

-:-

"Do you, uh, can we can talk?" Deeks whispers to Kensi, who is gathering her things to head out of the bullpen.

"What's there to talk about? Everything's been cleared up." Kensi says, not looking up from what she is doing.

Deeks looks to Sam and Callen for help, and Callen says, "We should get going if we don't want to miss Kam's birthday."

"We'll meet you there." Sam says, rushing out of the bullpen behind Callen, before Kensi asks if she can carpool to Sam's house with them.

"I really have to talk to you."

Kensi looks up at him, and stands up angrily, "Fine. Talk."

"Uh, not here.." He looks around, and nods over to the shooting range.

Kensi sighs and walks over to the shooting range, Deeks following.

"What?"

"I can't do this. I can't act like we weren't anything, as if we didn't have anything," Deeks starts, "As if we didn't love each other, Kensi."

Kensi rolls her eyes, "You've been acting just fine since it happened."

Deeks scoffs, "What choice did I have? Living without you isn't at all on my bucket list."

Her face softens a bit, and stays silent, letting him continue.

"Listen, we both agreed on this, and it was the dumbest idea that has every crossed your mind Kensi, and I actually went along with it, just to make you happy." He says, and she opens her mouth to speak, but he continues, "And I really don't understand why we even did it! We don't mix the personal with the professional anymore.. I can't keep at this. I- I love you, Kens, and if you thought this would be better, it's actually making it worse."

A smile tries to creep it's way onto her face, since all she wanted was that he made the move to get back together, but she suppresses it, wanting to drag this out a but more, "And what makes you think I still feel the same, after you, after two months, decide it was hell living without me? I've thought about a lot during these two months, Marty."

"And I hope one of the things you've thought about was me clothingless." Deeks lifts an eyebrow.

"It definitely was," Kensi says, "Are you sure we can do this?"

"I'll always be sure." Deeks says, leaning down to kiss her, "You have no idea how much I missed that."

"Hmm, me, too." Kensi hums against his lips, "I have to finish up f-filing the paperwork."

Deeks nods, "Your place or mine."

"I really don't give a shit at this point." Kensi says.

Deeks laughs, "Yours it is."

"I'll meet you outside," Kensi says walking toward the door, then stops, "Oh, and, uh, I love you, too."

Deeks smiles, and exhales sharply, "No more games."