Nothing Will Change That, Kens (Part 2)

I just wanted to thank you all for the positive feedback I recieved on the first part!

This will be a three parter!!

Part three will be up tomorrow hopefully..

Anyway, I won't keep you any longer!

Enjoy!

Amanda xoox.

-:-

"The only thing I don't know about you is when you fell for me." Kensi snuggled up to his shoulder, Christmas Eve night.

Deeks smiles down at her, "Hmm, I think it was around this time actually.. The night at the soup kitchen after the Talibot case."

She laughed, "You seemed pretty jealous."

"Laugh all you want, you get jealous easily, too... Anyway, how about you?"

"What about me?"

"When did you fall for this chunk of meat?" Deeks chuckled.

Kensi sat up, and looked at him, "I guess it was when you rescued me from those lasers with the Russians... I didn't want to believe it, but throughout the years with you, well..." She trailed off.

"Kens? Kensi!" Callen calls, making her sit up from her sleeping state.

"How long was I- How long was I out?" Kensi sighs.

"About forty-five minutes." Sam answers.

"Anything on Deeks?"

Both Senior agents shake their head sadly.

"Not even a location?" Kensi sits up.

"No.. but Nell and Eric have been working on it since you fainted." Callen says.

"And it's been worked on, he's at an abandoned warehouse close to the bar in West Hollywood according to Bates's mobile... We've been tracing his calls. He was recently on the phone with a man, Alex Deaton." Eric says quickly.

"Let's go then." Sam rushes out the doors in ops."

-:-

"So you fell for me before I even fell for you... That's really something" Deeks joked, earning a punch from a laughing Kensi.

"Shut up."

"I still love you." Deeks let out before he even processed the words, widening his eyes.

Kensi bit her lip, "I love you, too, Deeks."

He smiled, and leaned in for a kiss, and she gladly accepted it.

Crumpled on the ground, Deeks is still fighting. The men let him loose and tied him to a pipe in the room about an hour ago. All that's keeping him up and moving is Kensi.. his thoughts of her anyway.

"Are you still refusing to give up information?" The third guy asks. Deeks has finally found a name for him: Rat-Face... You can guess why.

"I'm not refusing, I have none." Deeks says weakly, leaning against the room's wall, covered in his blood.

Rat-Face pulls off his shoes, and socks, prepping to give Deeks a bastinato, a foot whipping, "P-please don't." Deeks dares to say.

"How dare you?" Rat-Face asks, giving him a foot whipping of about ten minutes, but for Deeks it feels like days. After, Rat-Face stabbed him a few times in the stomach, making sure he drew blood, but didn't kill him.... The man leaves.