Wheels Up In 90!

So this one takes place after Humbug.

Neric's side of Humbug :))

Another thing, you guys, I just wanted to ask if there was anything you would want me to write in specific, it would really help my flow of ideas since i have a lot & i don't know what pairing i should distribute said ideas to. so if you like, let me know in the comments xx

Enjoyyyy!

Short, and sweet though!

-Amanda xx

-:-

"Dude, you're worse than a girl, and that's coming from me," Nell says, "move it along, Beale."

"The bathroom was full, okay? There are only so many urinals to go around." Eric says, exiting the airport restroom.

"Don't sass me." Nell chuckles, and begins fast walking to the terminal with Eric falling behind with his luggage.

"So what's our story?" Eric asks nervously, once they sit down next to their gate.

Nell looks at him, "Story?"

"Uh, y-yeah, our, um, story... Like about how we met?"

"Oh, that story.." Nell nods slowly, watching Eric squirm in his seat, "I was in your photo gallery, and you, uh, asked me out?"

Eric widens his eyes, "Yeah, yes, that s-sounds good."

"You doing okay, Eric? You seem weird." Nell says, noticing his nerves.

"Me? I'm fine." He scratches the back of his neck.

"You seem nervous." Nell pushes.

Eric looks at her, "Of course I'm nervous, I'm meeting your parents as your boyfriend without actually being your boyfriend."

Nell laughs, and takes his hand, "You'll be fine, Beale. Your easy going, and they've heard a lot about you."

"They have?" Eric perks up.

"I may or may not have dropped your name a few times here and there."

Eric looks at the luggage in front of him, and quickly asks, "Do you want to go on a date with me?

Nell's eyes widen, and asks slowly, "What... Was that?"

"I don't- nothing." He sinks into his seat.

"I'll go on a date with you, Eric." Nell says.

"Really?"

"I will go on a date with you if-"

"Oh God, if."

"If you stop being all nervous because you're going to meet my family," Nell negotiates, "Deal?"

Eric smiles, "Deal."

She nods, "Good, because we're going to have to be convincing."

"I'm a pretty convincing guy." He says casually.

Nell leans in and presses a kiss to his lips, and Eric stays still and his eyes are wide.

"Well you're not convincing when you act like that." Nell says.

"Wha-Why do we have to kiss convincingly?" Eric asks, "We don't have to make out around your family."

"My mother likes seeing full fledged affection, so we have to be convincing... Think of it as a sort of undercover assignment."

Eric nods, "This is going to be interesting."