White Wedding & a Run-Away Bride

So I've had a lot of thoughts on broken up Densi lately, bc, well, I don't feel up to par these days, but somehow, they always end up back together..
Ohh also, pretty please check out my new Larry Stylinson acc on here! I wrote a story so please check it out! larrieutopia
-Amanda xx

-:-

"Um, Deeks?" Kensi approaches his desk shyly.

He looks up and nods curtly at her, "Yeah?"

Kensi places an envelope on his desk, and slides it over to him, he takes it and lifts the flap revealing what's inside: a wedding invitation.

"What about it?" He asks tiredly, not understanding why she gave him the invitation when she's barely spoken to him since they broke it off.

Kensi sighs disappointedly, "Are you planning on going tomorrow?"

"I was, actually," He chuckles dryly, "It's Nell and Eric. Of course I'm going, why?"

"Oh, um, nothing, just wanted to know." Kensi says softly, walking to her desk to gather her things and leave the mission.

Deeks huffs angrily, and slams a stack of paper on his desk. Kensi has been acting so curt, polite, and she doesn't even talk to him like they used to.

She's looked depressed, even. She doesn't even talk to Nell or the guys the way she used to. He can't understand why she decided to break it off when they were doing so well.

He stands up from his desk, and walks out of the mission as well, driving off to his house.

-:-

Wedding Day...

Deeks, checking his tie one last time in the mirror, and places a velvet ring box in his inside jacket pocket, being Eric's best man, he was to hand them the rings during the ceremony.

He, then, hears a few knocks on his door, and when he opens it, he finds Talia standing on his porch, "You ready, partner?"

Deeks nods once, "Let me just grab my keys, and we can go."

He searches for his house keys in his room, and spots an engagement ring on his bedside table, which he takes and pockets in his jacket.

Once they're in the car, Talia looks at Deeks, "You okay?"

Deeks looks up from his hands, "I'm great."

"That's such bullshit, Deeks.. Is this about Kensi?"

"Yeah." He chuckles dryly.

"You guys'll be fine. You just watch!" Talia says, squeezing his shoulder.

"Let's just drop it, yeah?"

Talia quietly nods.

Once Eric saw Deeks at the church, he sprinted toward the blonde and pulled him into the carpe where he was getting ready.

"What was I thinking when I asked this girl to marry me? What if she runs off? What if-" He stops himself when he sees the look on Deeks's face, "Oh God, I'm sorry, Deeks. I-"

"Take it easy, Eric. It's fine, you're fine." Deeks says, "I understand."

"But Kensi ran off at your wedding... and I thought you guys were forever, you know?" Eric sits down.

"I know.. don't remind me." Deeks chuckles softly, "I, uh, I thought so, too. But that's not the case with you and Nell. You guys are sure about you're relationship, yeah? You'll be okay. I promise."