Blaze of Neric

Hello there!

I bring a new one shot!

It's short af, buuuuttt,

I hope you like it!

-Amanda xx

-:-

Nope.

She's not jealous.

Pffttt.

What?

Nell is not jealous of this beautiful, smart woman talking to her partner.

No.

"Right, Nell?" Eric asks, snapping her out of her daze.

"Huh?" Nell stammers, this being the first time they'd included her in a conversation all day.

"I was just telling Blaze her that we've been working together for five years." Eric smiles.

"Yup," Nell nods, "Five years with this guy."

"That's really nice, he talks about you a lot." Blaze comments.

Eric blushes and stays silent.

"I wish I could say the same," Nell says, looking at Eric.

Blaze pushes a stray strand of blonde hair behind her ear, "I have to go.. It was good seeing you, Eric, and it was wonderful meeting you.." She trails off, trying to remember the red-head's name.

"Nell." She says through her teeth.

"Nell," Blaze nods, "I will see you guys around, then."

Eric shoots a look at Nell, then says, "I'll walk you out."

"That'd be lovely, thank you." Blaze says, looking at Nell, and walking out, followed by Eric.

Suddenly, Deeks walks into OPS, glancing behind him at the blonde tech guru walking off with Eric, "Well, that's interesting."

"Trust me, it's not." Nell rolls her eyes.

Deeks lifts his eyebrows in amuzement, "Am I detecting some jealousy from a certain red-head?"

"No, what? Me? Jealous? HA!" Nell stammers.

"Nice cover up.. But seriously, though." Deeks says seriously now, taking a seat next to her.

"Yeah, maybe a little.." Nell sighs, "I mean, they only included me in a conversation like two minutes ago."

"Nell.. I happen to know that that tech nerd down there is crazy for you." Deeks smiles, "He probably even did that to get you jealous."

Her faces brightens up, "Really?"

"Yeah," Deeks says, and hears Eric step into OPS, "Really."

Once Deeks walks out, Eric grab's Nell's arm and says, "You up for a Star Wars marathon?"

"Eh," She shrugs, "Why the hell not?"

"You okay, Nell?" Eric asks.

"I'm fine." She smiles.

"Yes you are," Eric says, then blushes, "I meant that, I, uh"

"Shut up, Eric."