Tee Shirt

So I almost completely forgot that I have a fanfiction & one shots on here lol

Forgive my tardiness lol.

This one takes place during the weekend of last week's episode, and it's based off of Birdy's song from the tfios album, Tee Shirt.

-Amanda

-:-

It's been one and a half days since Kensi had stayed over at Deeks's place or viceversa, and although she hates to admit it.. she misses him way too much..

She can't let him know that, though. That would be admitting defeat to her own idea, and that ain't the way that Kensi Blye rolls.

"Kens, you guys are in a relationship now," Nell, being the only one to know about the relationship, says, "He'll think that he did something wrong when he actually didn't."

"I know, Nell.. But he's not making an effort either.." Kensi sighs.

Nell rolls her eyes, "You know Deeks better than anyone.. Do you actually think that he's doing it on purpose?"

This made her think.. Why would he avoid calling her unless it's something serious?

"Should I call him?"

Nell makes a face, "You're the agent here.. I'll leave you to it, lady." And with that, she exits.

Kensi rolls her eyes and pulls out her phone. He picks up at the first ring.

"Kens." He breathes.

"Are you okay?" Kensi asks.

"Yeah, no, I'm, uh, I'm fine... I'm sorry that I haven't called.. I'm kind of at an op with LAPD." Deeks sighs, "I'm lucky to have my phone for tonight.. Are you good?"

She looks down at her lap, at his shirt she's been cuddling for the last few days, "I-I thought you-"

"Kens, really? Why would I ignore you?" Deeks asks in disbilief.

"I don't know.. I just-I guess I'm used to being left..." Kensi says with a small voice.

"Baby, I'm never going to leave you. What can I do to prove that to you?" He says through the phone, sounding surprised.

"I guess there's always going to be that insecurity deep down... I don't know..." Kensi sighs.

"Kensi. I didn't want to say it like this," He says, "But, I love you, okay? I won't let anything happen to you, and I will never leave you."

"I love you, too." She answers, hugging his shirt to her chest.

She hears him release a breath he's been holding in, then he says, "Well, that's good, Fern, I thought I'd have to move to Cambodia after that one if you would've said otherwise,"

Kensi allows herself a chuckle, "I can still take it back."

"Nope, no, you can't. It's against the rules," Deeks says quickly, "Plus, you can't not love me."

"I just kind of feel like taking it back," She jokes.

"Okay, no, Kensalina, I love you." Deeks says pleadingly.

"Fine, fine, I love you, too," Kensi laughs, then asks, "When will you be back, though?"

"Oh, hopefully by Monday morning before work. We already have the guy's location." Deeks says excitedly.

"Good," Kensi says, "I miss you."

"You do, now?" Kensi hears him smiling through the phone.

"I do.. We shouldn't do breaks like these anymore.." Kensi says seriously.

"I couldn't agree more," Deeks says, "I have to go, babe.. I'll call you when I can."

"Okay. Good night." Kensi hangs up.

That whole rest of the weekend, she hugged the tee shirt close to her chest.

I know, 'cause I've spent half this morning

thinking about the tee shirt you sleep in.

I should know 'cause I'd spend all the whole
day listening to the message I'm keeping,

And never deleting.