Happy Birthday, Kens!

Hey guys!

You may have noticed that "So Close" is no longer in your library..

I deleted it for obvious reasons: writers' block

I had no idea what to do with the story, hence my decision...

BUT, I did start off a new one! And i think you'll love it!!

Enjoy this shot!

I made it concidering it's almost Dani's birthday!!

-Amanda xoox

-:-

They forgot.

 The team,

My mother,

and even he forgot my birthday.

Half a day has gone by without any birthday praises or wishes to one Miss Kensi Marie Blye, and one wouldn't blame her for thinking people forgot her birthday. What hurt her the most was that her boyfriend forgot her birthday. Marty didn't even look at her when they got out of bed this morning, he even sped off early to work in the morning, which is very unlike him.

The worst part of it all is that he left her a note saying "Don't come to work today, you are to have at least half a day off. ~M.D" 

As soon as she saw the note she's been dressed in her trademark jeans, boots, and checkered shirt, and sat on Deeks's bed. She looks at her watch, 12:00, she'd better start heading out.

-:-

"She hates surprises, and she's going to hate me."

"Deeks, you're such a drama queen." Nell rolls her eyes.

"She isn't going to hate you, she's going to receive the most amazing birthday present from you, what reason would she have to be pissed?" Sam says.

"I don't know, maybe she'll gush over it, and then hit me with it!" Deeks runs his fingers through his curls.

"Calm down, man, she'll love it." Callen says with a reassuring squeeze to Deeks's shouder.

"Okay, okay.. So what should I do? Give it to her in a box, inside the food?"

Sam, Callen, Nell, and Eric look at each other, then back at Deeks, and say in unision, "Food."

Deeks laughs and says, "Okay then, since it's Chinese takeout, we'll just tell the chefs to bake it into the fortune cookie, right, right???"

"Yes, Eric and I'll get on that." Nell winks.

"Okay, cool. Can anyone call her in?"

"We'll pick her up on the way back." Nell says.

"Thank you, Nell." Deeks smiles.

"Wait, what if she asks why?" Eric asks.

"Um, tell her that an ex navy official's wife got worked up about something and killed her husband, and we can't find her, and that she and I have to interrogate the son, I don't know, just stall her."

"Great, we'll keep you posted." And with that, the tach nerds leave.

"Kensi's going to freak out when she gets the gifts." Sam smirks.

"Me too, but I think he's freaking out more." Callen looks over at Deeks rubbing his forehead while talking to Nell and Eric on the phone.

"Nah, I'm sure he'll pass out when Kensi gets here" Sam laughs.