You Don't Have To.

Sorry about the late updates....

But can we talk about the Densi moments in s6? Like... Deeks and Kensi slept over at each other's house and we finally saw it and he was lying on a pillow on her ass. I just.

You may see that I used the concept of 6x03's episode, but it's only because it was so damn cute and I almost killed myself for not concidering the idea of it.

Sorry that it's short, I did it in a rush... school is stupid lol.

Oh, and thanks so much for 400+ likes!!!!!

-:-

It's been a few months since Kensi's Afghanistan ordeal.. She says she's fine, but she's not over it.

She swears and swears it..

But Marty Deeks doesn't buy it.

On top of her depression today, the case wasn't easy on her either. A metal tube was slammed into her face by one of the suspects because of "self defense" as he said, and it was about a little girl being kidnapped and killed just because her mother owed an ex military money. They still haven't gotten the murder.

She is currently sitting in the gym (because Sam and Callen decided that she looked too exhausted to do anymore), behind one tredmills with an icepack to her cheek bone, eyes about to board over with tears when Marty Deeks shows up with a bag of chips and a goofy grin on his face, calling out her name until his eyes land on Kensi's.

"Oh my God, Kens. What's wrong?" Deeks says worriedly.

She sniffles, attempting yet failing miserably at smiling, "I'm fine, great in fact."

"Ugh, Kens, don't bullshit me." He sits next to her and grabs her hand, making her shiver slightly, "I'm here for you, I'm your partner."

Kensi shakes her head slightly and mutters, "Partners.."

"What?"

"Nothing... You know what it is, Deeks." She looks at him, letting the tears roll down her cheeks freely, letting him see her break.

Deeks closes his eyes and takes a breath, turning to her fully, putting his finger under her chin, bringing it up for her to look at him, "Kensi. I know it's hard, but you have to talk about it. How was I going to get through my.." He pauses looking for a good word, "..situation if you weren't there?"

"You would've gone crazy maybe?" She chuckles lightly.

"Hmm, most likely, but I'm serious.. I had-have someone I can trust with everything.. and I hope it's the case for us both."

Suddenly, Kensi starts hiccuping, making these awful sounds she does when she sobs.

Deeks hugs her harder, and she can hear his heart beating against his chest.. it soothes her. They're like this for about an hour until Eric walks in awkwardly asking them to go up to OPS.

"Thank you, Deeks.. I'm sorry for breaking on you there." Kensi whispers, looking at her feet.

Deeks places a hand on her cheek and says, "No need.. and it has to happen, Kens.. I don't want you going crazy on me."

This gets a laugh out of her and she puts an arm around his shoulders, "I love you, you know."

Deeks sighs, wondering if the meaning of how she said it was the meaning he hoped for, "I love you, too."