Demons

I'm such a bad author omg

I have literally no time to write anymore, & my box has pilled up with ideas for you guyss

I worked hard on this one, i hope you like it ;)

This one showcases Kensi's recent agressiveness after something I came up with while watching some news on tv the other day & I just think this kind of thing should stop...

-Amanda xx
-:-

"Kensalina," Deeks calls, walking into her house with his hands full, "I got you doughnuts from that place you like."

He gets no response, and quickly puts down the bags, and pulls out his gun, walking around the house, "I also happen to have gotten pizza and beer."

"Kens?" Deeks puts his gun back into his waistband when he sees her wrapped in a towel, sitting with her arms embrassing her knees, and tears trailing down her cheeks. He crouches next to her and rubs her back, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Go away, Deeks." She says through her tears.

"That doesn't look like nothing.. Talk to me, babe, I'm here for you."

Kensi looks at him breathing heavily,, and snaps, "Leave me alone, Deeks, I mean it."

Deeks sighs shakily, nods, and leaves the bathroom. He sits on the couch, dogging through some barbecue chips, when she decides to come out of the bathroom to put on one of his oversized LAPD hoodies and some socks to talk to him.

"I'm sorry." Kensi sighs, sitting next to him, laying on his shoulder, munching on a chip.

"It's okay. I shouldn't've pushed.." He says, "Are you okay?"

She sits up, and looks at him, "I'm fine." Her voice cracks. and tears flood her eyes.

"Kens, you're not fine." Deeks puts down the chips, and turns to her, "Talk to me."

Kensi hiccups, and swallowz before she begins to speak, "I, uh, I was about to have a shower, I saw one of my scars and some flashbacks just hit me.."

Deeks nods, paying close attention, "Afghanistan?"

She nods slowly, tears falling freely, "There a-are some things that I haven't qu-quite told you about..." She starts sobbing and shaking uncontrollably. It took a hug from him to calm her a bit for her to continue, "One of the men that was t-torturing Jack and I.. he, uh," Kensi starts breathing heavily, and more tears fall, "He started to-touching me, and he pe-penetrated... and I cou-couldn't do anything about it.."

Deeks's face distorts, and his eyes water, "Kens.. How did you not tell me this?"

"I didn't want to relive it." Her shaking calms, but she continues crying, "I didn't want to think about it again. I didn't want to worr-worry you further.."

"This worries me, Kens. You tell me anything, okay? Don't hide things like these from me, I want to be here for you in every way possible... I-I love you, Kens."

Kensi sniffles, "You do?"

"I do."

"But I'm broken." Kensi cries.

"So am I."

She stays silent, laying down on her shoulder, "I love you, too."

"So, uh, are you going to eat the doughnuts, I kind of thought you were PMS-ing."

"You ruin every single moment that has ever been." Kensi chuckles tearfully.

"You wouldn't be able to live without it, Blye."

"I would, but I choose not to."