I Can Tell You Anything, RIght?

I'm in the writing mood lol.

So I posted this on my collab instagram (@densiaf) about a week ago *does the dance*

And well, I want to share it here!

New fanfiction coming! If there is anything in particular you want me to write about, comment what it is between here and Sunday!!

Enjoy!

-Amanda xoox

-:-

"Hey, uh, Kens?" Deeks calls Kensi from the bedroom into the kitchen, where he was cooking New Years Eve dinner.

"Yeah?"

"Can I, uh, talk to you about something?" He takes a deep breath, and leads her to the island dividing the kitchen from the dinner table.

"Deeks.." Kensi chuckles nervously, "You're kind of freaking me out.."

"We're together now.. right?"

"Um, yeah.. at least that's what I hope we'd agreed on.. What's this about?" Kensi raises an eyebrow.

"So I can tell you anything, right?" Deeks asks, avoiding her question.

"Of course you can.." She takes both of his hands.

"Do you, uh, remember when we went to rescue you in, uh-"

"Yeah, all too well... Why?" She strokes her finger against his skin.

"Well.. uh, do you remember the cleric we traded in for you?"

"Yes.." She nods, urging him on, "It's okay, you can tell me..."

"So, uh, I was so angry, and scared, and worried I'd loose you.. I know it's no excuse, and I feel awful about it," Deeks lets his eyes border up with tears, and he takes a deep breath, "I waterboarded him..."

Kensi lets tears of her own fall, not because of the cleric, but because of how broken it made him, "What?"

"Please don't hate me, I stopped before anything happened, and-"

"Deeks, Deeks, stop." I don't.. I don't hate you. The only important thing is that you didn't do it, and you won't have that on your concience."

Deeks let his tears fall, "But, I- we went through that, and I don't know how I even let myself do it to him knowing what it felt like.."

"Babe, you are the most amazing, humble, caring person I have ever known. I know you enough to know that you would never do it ever again. I love you, okay? I love you and I won't stop loving you.. because you are you.. And I'd never change that.. or you, for anything. Okay?"

Deeks wipes off his face, and leans in for a kiss, "I love you,too.. Thank you for understanding.."

He pulls away, and says, "You know.. I've never heard you say it first.."

"Hmm, you better get used to it, then." She kisses him again, leaving pecks on different areas of his face, making him smile widely.

"I think I will... But first, NEw Year's Eve dinner." Deeks pecks her once more, getting a giggle out of Kensi.

Deeks pauses, and looks at Kensi shocked, "Hold up... Was that a Kensi Blye giggle?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Hmm, well, I think you do, but no matter. We have a dinner to host, and they'll be here nay minute n-" Deeks is interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

"Well, okay then." He laughs, opening the door to the team.

"Welcome to my humle home." Deeks smiles.

"Humble or not, I'm starving." Sam laughs.

"Thanks for coming, guys!" Kensi smiles.

"Food's in the kitchen, help yourselves!" Deeks points to the kitchen.

The team went on to the kitchen, and Kensi and Deeks stayed back for a moment, "Thank you for sticking by me, Kens... You don't really have to.."

"Of course, and I do it because I want to. I love you so much." Kensi kisses him softly.

"I'm still not used to you satying it first.." Deeks pulls her even closer.

Kensi gets on her tippy toes and pecks his lips, "Well, I love you," Another peck, "I love you," Another peck, "And I love you."

"I love you, too."

"I love you more though."

"In your dreams." Kensi rolls her eyes.