Breakfast

This one's the first one I posted on instagram!!

Enjoy!!

-:-

She knocked on his door and waited for him to open it. Deeks with his hair sticking up in different directions, in slippers and long pajama pants, no tee shirt. "Uh, we're still car pooling... Right?" Kensi asked looking at his toned stomach.

"Oh. Um, right Yeah, come in, make yourself comfortable.." He scratched his head, "It's not like I'm half naked or anything. Oh, and, uh, take a picture, it'll last longer." Deeks says groggily, smirking at Kensi.

She sighs, shakes her head and walks in. Deeks tilts her chin up to meet her eyes, she closes hers, and he barely touches her lips, teasing her, he whispers, only inches away from her lips, "I'll be right back, Sugar Bear."

Just as he's starting off for his room, Kensi stops him, "Um, hey, Deeks?"

"Hmm." He yawns.

Kensi walks up to him, smiling lightly, and punches him on the chest. He groans, laughing slightly at his girlfriend's method of revenge, and left to clean himself up.

She sits on his couch waiting for her partner while he showered and dressed. After what feels like ten minutes, he walks in with a brown a brown shirt and jeans.

Deeks, then, grabs her face and kisses her passionately. She smiles into the kiss and so did he. Deeks took her hand and says, "Fern."

"Max." She replies.

"Ladies first." He holds his arm out to the door.

"Okay, after you, babe." She chuckles.

He looks at her in disbelief, "Really?

She laughs and walks out, pulling him with her. They get in Kensi's car and he says, "Breakfast, right?"

"Yup, Starbucks all the way." She hops into the driver's seat.

"Kens, you know what I mean.." Deeks leans over to her and kisses her neck, smirking slightly.

"Deeks," She puts her hand on his head making him look up at her, "Later, we have to get to work, or they'll start to suspect something."

"We still have an hour.." He trails up from her neck to her lips. This makes her put down the keys and follow his lead. Kensi moves over to the passanger's seat, tangles her fingers up in his hair, and breathes him in. He trails kisses down her neck, making her shiver in delight.

Kensi moves slightly, hitting her head on the hood of the car in the process, "Damn it.." She breathes.

Deeks snickers, "I never understood how people ever had car make out sessions."

"No one can know about... this."

"What? You accidentally hitting your head while we made out? I'll make sure it doesn't slip out." He chuckles.

"I meant, no one can know about.. us." Kensi moves back to the driver's seat, sitting down and playing with his hands.

"I know, I know... It's against regulations." Deeks mocks.

"I'm serious." She sighs.

"I know." He looks down at their hands, "Let's, uh, let's go get breakfast.