Deeks DDS.

"I have to pee."

Kensi looks at him in disbelief, "Are you kidding me?"

"What? I have a sensitive bladder." Deeks says, muching on hard candies.

"I just don't understand why you always have to go when we're on stakeouts," Kensi starts, "I mean, you never go before we leave.

"I never feel like going," Deeks reasons, "my bladder also happens to be shy."

"Your bladder seems like it needs therapy." Kensi rolls her eyes playfully, snapping a picture of a suspect.

"Touché." Deeks squints, munching on another hard candy, but this time he yelps out an, "Ow!"

Kensi whips her head toward her partner, "What just happened?"

"I think I just fucked up a tooth." He says, touching his tongue to the affected tooth.

"What do you mean you fucked up a tooth?" Kensi's eyes widen in worry.

"I mean," Deeks spits something into his hand and sighs loudly, "I fucked up a tooth." He shows her half the moler lying in his hand, surrounded by blood, "One of the only two that are real."

"We have to take you to the dentist." Kensi says worriedly, putting down the camera she's holding, and dialing Callen's phone number.

Deeks snatches away her cell, and says, "No. No, I'm fine. It's not like it hurts or anything.

"Oh, really?" Kensi asks, "Chew one of your candies to the side of your mouth where your tooth broke."

"That's not really necessary." He swallows.

"We're going to the dentist," She commands, "Now, give me my phone."

"Not a chance, princess." Deeks says, moving the phone away from her reach.

"Are you seriously playing this game with me right now?" Kensi asks, giving him a death glare... If looks could kill, he'd be long gone by now.

Deeks looks at her, and gives her the phone, taking the wig out of his ear,"I-I don't want to go."

"Why the hell not?" Kensi asks with a hint of anger in her voice.

"You should know why.."

Kensi thinks for a moment, taking off her own wig, then her look softens, "Deeks..."

"I can't." He says, avoiding her eyes.

"Look at me." She says, but he keeps avoiding eye contact.

"Look at me." She says again, taking his hands, and he finally looks at her, "Nothing's going to happen, they won't drill, or hurt you in any way, babe."

Deeks chuckles dryly, "You don't get it.. Just the sound of a drill gives me nausea.."

"I, um, actually do get it, in case you forgot... I hate closed spaces now, I can't be in total darkness.. I do get it... maybe not exactly what you went through, but I do."

"I'm sorry, I, uh, didn't mean it that way.." He trails off.

"They'll probably just add a crown.. " Kensi says, bitting her lip.

"No drilling?"

"I don't think so."

Deeks sighs and shakes his head, "An I don't think so doesn't convince me, Kensi."

"Do you trust me?" She asks.

"What? What kind of qu-"

"Do you trust me?" She interrupts him and emphasizes the question.

"Of course I do."

"Then trust me when I say that you'll be fine. I'll be there with you until they're done if they let me. You know that I wouldn't push you into anything if I thought something bad would happen."

"Okay, okay..." He breathes in shakily, "Do you think the guys'll understand?"

"We'll be back in time to wrap up the case." She says.

"I love you so much." Deeks says after a long silence, looking at her in a way that he didn't even have to say the three words.

Kensi smiles, "I love you, too, Deeks."