wake me up before u go

HEY SO ALYSHA JUST BLEW MY MIND SO HERE I AM UPDATING

IM IN THE MIDST OF DOING HOMEWORK BUT THATS FINE IMMA JUST DO THIS INSTEAD

-Amanda

lowercase is intended btw and this is in first person and i never write in first person so dont come at me

and also, dont come at me for making this short lmao, if i make it longer, it defeats the purpose. sometimes shorter is better.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

i could feel the gentle touch of her fingertips caressing my arm over my jacket's sleeve. and i could feel her breath in my ear, saying something i wasn't able to hear, oddly enough.

my eyes wouldn't open and i couldn't move. what the hell is going on? i mean, if this is what sleep paralysis is like, then i'm not complaining, but it's not. i know for sure that it's not because god knows how many times i've been through that.

kensi's lips trailed up my body and i was able to feel the goose bumps rise on my whole body. i so badly wanted to reach out to her and apologize so sincerely that she would surely not even remember our meaningfully meaningless fight about reproducing junglecats or quitting. but i couldn't move for the life —or death?— of me.

suddenly all of the pecks and ear-breathing ceased. i, then, couldn't feel anything, and my eyes wouldn't open, my body wouldn't move... but i could hear everything... including kensi hopelessly yelling and screaming and most likely pulling at my or slapping at my face to wake me up... including some prick threatening to shoot kensi on the spot if they didn't say where mosely's kid was.

my mind became a jumble at this point, trying to figure out how to wake up and how to help the love of my life. but i could feel myself going. i could feel my hearing become muffled and my eyes becoming heavier and feeling darker if possible.

at this point, i don't know if i'll make it.