Irreplaceable

Helloooo!

I'm currently writing this on my phone lol, so bear with the typos.

Anyone who watches Criminal Minds, will find the case familiar lol.

I'd tried to write this one shot with my bae, Hana.. it didn't work out lol, but I basically fixed the few lines we got into the story, added somethings & finished it up. I'm also basing this one on one of the spoilers ECO shared about Deeks going back to LAPD.. sooooo..

Enjoy!!

Also, this will have truck loads of Densi, and a litle but of the Callen/Deeks disfunctional friendship, and it's reaaaaaally long lol.

-Amanda xx

-:-

As they walk into the mission, Kensi and Deeks hear an unfamiar voice fill the air. Once at the entrance of the bullpen, Kensi sees a new face sat on Deeks's desk.

"Excuse me, but who are you and why are you sitting on my partner's desk?" Kensi asks, raising an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Kens." Deeks whispers, looking down at her. She just responded with a shoulder shrug.

"Ah, Miss Blye, Mister Deeks, this is Agent Rosario Cruz of the FBI, he'll be working a joint case with us." Hetty greets.

"Nice to meet you, it's a pleasure." Agent Rosario says with a barely noticeable latin accent, takes Kensi's hand, and presses a kiss to it.

Deeks raises an eyebrow, and Kensi pulls her hand away from Rosario's in disgust and mutters in Deeks's direction, "It's okay."

"Nope, it's not." Deeks shakes his head, and mutters.

"You must be Detective Deeks of the LAPD," Agent Rosario starts, "Why you're far from home, aren't you?"

Sam purses his lips, trying to not lash out on the visitor for insulting one of their own and calmly says, "That is a bit much, Cruz."

"I'd like you to address me as Agent Cruz, thank you."

"Do you think you can give me a moment to get my desk together?" Deeks asks, using all there is in him to not attack this guy on the spot.

"Yes, sure, pardon me." Agent Cruz says sarcastically, and knocking a few on Deeks's things over in the process of getting up.

Deeks rubs his face and cracks his neck, shooting a look in Kensi's direction and she nodded getting the message.

"We'll be in the gym." Kensi whispers to Callen, and he nods in complete understanding.

Once in the gym, Deeks starts, "What the hell? Who does he think he is?"

"Deeks, calm down, please. I don't like seeing you like this.. Okay? Breathe." Kensi rubs his arms, trying to calm him down.

"Kens. You are my girlfriend. I cannot calm down."

"I get it, I know, but you have to trust me.. I know you do, but please."

"Fine," Deeks sighs, irritated, "But if he touches you-"

"It'll be his last day on Earth.. blah, blah, blah.." Kensi mocks, placing her arms around his neck.

He shakes his head, smiling, "Exactly, but I know I'll be in line."

"Damn right you will." She smiles, placing a kiss to his lips, which he was quick to return.

Just then, Nell walks in, looking slightly unconfortable, "We're about to brief up in OPS.."