Overprotection

Thank Devious Maids for this one lol

I saw the latest episode, and I instantly thought of Densi going through this same thing lol.

Enjoyyy!!

Ooh and a side note, if anyone watches Grey's, please contact me so we can fangirl lol

-Amanda x

-:-

11:00am, Thursday.

"Kensi" Deeks calls, "Kensalina"

"Why are you yelling?" Kensi laughs walking over to his desk.

Deeks pulls her to the gym, and puts his hands on her waist, "Kensalina."

"Mhmm?" She smiles, putting her arms around his neck.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" He smiles goofily.

"I very much would," Kensi chuckles, "But, uh, why are you asking, you know that I would."

"I just, we haven't gone on an actual date. We never have the time." Deeks sighs.

She smiles brightly, and excitedly says, "Alright then. We're going on an actual date."

"Tonight sound good?"

"Tonight sounds perfect." Kensi confirms, leaning into him for a kiss.

"Now's not tonight, Hetty wants you at OPS, we have a case." Nell chuckles, due to interrupting them, yet again.

Deeks makes a face, Kensi sighs, and they say simultaneously in monotone, "We're going."

-:-

9:00pm, Thursday, Apex Hotel.

"So we're actually on our first official date." Kensi smiles, leaning Deeks as they wait for their table to be ready.

"We are, and I wouldn't imagine it with anyone else." Deeks smiles, kissing her knuckles, "Let's get a drink while we wait, yeah?"

"Yeah, I need a mojito after today's case." Kensi chuckles, pulling a laughing Deeks to the bar.

Suddenly, a girl struts up to Deeks, blocking Kensi's view of him, and says, "Hey there, handsome, what's your name?"

Kensi lifts an eyebrow, "Uh, excuse me."

"I got this, " Deeks mouths to Kensi, and looks at the woman, "I'm with someone right now."

"Yeah, a business meeting, right? You want my number?" The woman asks, taking his hand.

"He's taken, bitch." Kensi pushes her away from Deeks, then she purses her lips together in embarrassment.

The woman looks at Kensi, and walks away quickly.

"I had it." Deeks says, supressing a laugh.

Kensi sighs, "You were enjoying it."

"Why would I enjoy that?" Deeks asks seriously, "The only enjoyable thing about that scenario right there was the fact that you just went all Blye on her ass."

She smiles, "Shut up. It's not like you wouldn't go to those extremes or worse for me."

Deeks laughs, "Not to the point where I would call the guy a bitch, but yeah, I would."

Later in the night, when they've eaten, Deeks notices the waitor looking at Kensi in a certain way everytime he waits the table.

"Your place or mine tonight?" Kensi smiles.

"Yours." He smiles, reaching for her hand across the table, "I'll ask for the check."

Deeks waves the waitor over, asking for the check, which the man gets quickly, and as Kensi and Deeks are leaving the restaurant, already outside, the waitor taps Kensi's shoulder.

"I was wondering if maybe you'd like to give me a call." He winks, handing her a piece of paper with his number on it.

"Um, no, I'm okay," Kensi sighs, "I'm with someone, if you hadn't already noticed."

"Yeah, but who's he, like your boss or something?" The waitor whispers to her and chuckles.

Deeks glares at the man, and Kensi says "No, he's-"

"I'm her boyfriend, so I suggest you back away, and get back to your job." Deeks says, holding back his urge to punch this guy.

The man gets closer to Kensi, ignoring Deeks, and holds her waist, "You deserve so much better."

Kensi's about to take a swing at him, but Deeks grabs him by the shirt and punches him straight in the jaw, "Don't touch what's not yours, buddy, yeah?"

The man sniffles, and runs back into the restaurant.

Kensi turns to Deeks, smirking, and mocks him, "I had it."

Deeks rolls his eyes, and takes her hand, "You don't touch my girlfriend."

"Don't touch what's not yours. That seriously made my night." Kensi laughs.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that." Deeks chuckles, walking to her car.

"And I'm glad that I have you." Kensi smiles.

"You're so cheesy."

"Oh, shut up."