You Want Her to What?!

Sooooo sorry about the slow updates..

I've been having a rough few weeks....

Enjoy!

-Amanda xoox

-:-

Kensi walks into the bullpen, eating a doughnut, and setting her things on her desk.

"You're late." Sam raises an eyebrow.

"Almost Deeks late.." Callen adds.

Kensi looks at him, "Long night."

Sam and Callen share a similar look and burst out laughing.

"No, not like that. I just couldn't sleep, okay?" Kensi says tiredly, after catching on.

As if on queue, Deeks walks in with his bag slung over his shoulder, "Buenos días, amigos."

Just then, a screeching whistle comes from Eric up in OPS, signifying a case, "¡Tenemos un caso!"

Up in OPS, everything seems to be normal exept Hetty standing with a familiar DEA agent.

Deeks and Kensi look at each other before Deeks speaks up, "Uhh.. Hetty?"

"Yes, Mister Deeks?" Hetty turns around, a cherubic expression on her face.

He sighs, seeing her face more clearly. Talia smirks at Deeks in the dull light of the OPS center, "Hey, partner."

Deeks can feel Kensi stiffen beside him, "Not your partner."

"I will for the time being." Talia retorts.

Kensi pulls her head back slightly in surprise, knitting her eyebrows together, "What does she mean, Hetty?"

"Miss Del Campo and Mister Deeks will be performing a joint undercover operation, and you, Miss Blye, will be working with Miss Jones and Mister Beale here in OPS."

"You want her to what?!" Deeks asks.

"I believe you heard me, Mister Deeks," Hetty says sternly, "Now, I believe you have a job to do."

Kensi takes a deep breath and closes her eyes, paying closer attention to the monitor and the case at hand. Deeks looks at her, feeling the same way as she does. He despises Talia. Even if she's his type and all, brunnette and badass-y, he has one spot saved for one Miss Kensi Marie Blye. Talia is an annoying little fly he just wants to squash.

"This is Petty Officer James Quincy," Eric flashes a picture on the big screen, "He was killed this morning in a car explosion with two other victims that are unidentified up until now." A video of the car explosion comes up. A man appears to be walking away from the car with a gas tank in hand.

"The man with the tank has been identified as Ernest Blake, one of Quincy's long time friends. Apparantly, Quincy owed him some money from a drug buy and he couldn't pay it off in the time Blake wanted.." Nell puts up a clear picture of Blake on the screen. He appears to be in his mid fourties, early fifties.

"Mister Deeks, Miss Del Campo, if you'd care to follow me to wardrobe so I can assign your covers." Hetty nods over to the pair and walks out of OPS, expecting Deeks and Talia to follow, which, with no doubt, they do.

"What the hell?" Kensi sighs once they're gone.

"She's probably doing this for a reason... there's a connection to drugs, Kens.." Callen reasons.

"But, why do I have to stay in OPS?"

"Because Hetty says so.. Jesus, Kens, I thought we'd gone through this!" Sam laughs, trying to lighten up the mood, successfully getting a smile out of Kensi.