Hold My Hand

So

Hi

I'm alive and well and here's a drabble thingy.

And I warn you... I came to destroy souls :)

Oh, and before you ask, the end is kind of a cliffhanger thing I don't plan on continuing😂

But anyway, I have so many other ideas... I'm really excited about writing again

-Amanda

.

.

.

Ps: i'm so sorry this sucks

.

.

.

.

.

Since they got together, Kensi would hold Deeks's hand until he fell asleep. It became a habit ever since she began staying over at his place or viceversa and she would see the way he would react in the face of nightmares. It gave him a new kind of sense of security toward the situation. He was able to face it head on because he knew Kensi was holding his hand.

It'd be really hard for him to fall asleep without her hand in his nowadays. And this one last time... he did fall asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

"Where do you want to go?" Deeks asked Kensi as they walked down the streets of downtown LA.

"Anywhere I can eat."

"Charming."

"You know me well. I charm all my men."

"All?"

"Yes, all."

"And, uh... who might all be?" Deeks stopped walking and raised an eyebrow at her.

Kensi pursed her lips for a second, huffed, then mumbled, "s'just you."

"What?" Deeks cupped up his ear, pretending not to have heard her, "I didn't, uh, quite hear you there."

"It's just you!" She yelled, attracting the eyes of others around them.

Deeks bursted out laughing and she slapped his arm. Suddenly, the loud sound of skidding tires was heard, and gun shots. Kensi's immediate response was to pull out her gun, one that she carries with her when she's off duty.

"Deeks, we should clear the-" Kensi started, but quieted just when she saw the huge red spot seeping through her fiancée's white v-neck. He fell over due to his knees giving out, "Deeks, oh my God."

She rushed to his side, "wh-why do you think-what was that?"

"I-I don't-t know," Deeks sighed painfully, "J-just, pl-please, hold m-my han-hand; I'm falling a-asleep."

The faint sound of sirens blared in the distance. All she wanted was him to be alive and well.

But he's falling asleep, and all she could do is hold her hand on the bleeding wound and cry. Because there was no way in hell that she would hold his hand and let him fall asleep.