I'm Yours

So basically, one of my best internet friends, Carlota, decided to shoot me in the feels with this little idea on how Deeks reacts to the photo attatched to this one shot.

And well, I am one to get inspired & write one shots about these things..

Enjoy!!

-Amanda

-:-

Kensi, Callen, and Sam are undercover on an ongoing case, and Deeks is in the area with Nell and LAPD ready to give them back up whenever they need it.

Deeks is staring at the rug inside the car, when Nell speaks up, "Are you okay, Deeks?"

"Okay, I guess." He shrugs.

"That didn't sound very convincing.." Nell sighs, "Is this about the op?"

He nods, "Yeah, but it's undercover, I shouldn't be bothered by this."

"I guess it's normal to be bothered, Deeks. You two are serious, and the fact that she has to be all over Callen pisses you off."

"I know, I guess you're right, but it just bothers me a li-" Deeks is speaking, but is interrupted by the sight of Callen and Kensi in a full on make out session.

The feeling inside him at the moment is not rare, but it's a rare form of the feeling. It's warm, and makes his palms sweat. And he doesn't like it. It takes Nell's hand pulling him towards her direction that keeps him from running to them, and blowing their covers.

"They're undercover, Deeks, he had no choice." Nell says, trying to soothe him.

Deeks stays silent. He thinks of how comfortable she looks in his arms, and how it bothers him that it's not him making out with his girl. His fast paced breathing slowed.

"That's the safe word.. Go back them up, I'll let LAPD know." Nell says, and Deeks gets out of the car, still furious.

-:-

"You haven't spoken the whole way here, Deeks. What's wrong?" Kensi asks.

"Nothing." He says simply, and pulls over, opening the car door for her to step out.

Kensi lifts an eyebrow, "That is not nothing."

Deeks stops, and sees Callen getting out of the car with Sam, then he turns to Kensi, and presses his lips to hers, something that she doesn't mind, but finds weird for him to be doing publicly. He slips his tongue between her lips, and she didn't seem to mind. When they finally pull away for air, Deeks glances at Callen, who is watching agape, looks back to Kensi, and says, "That's what's wrong." Then he walks into OSP. Kensi bites her lip and looks at the ground.

"What was that all about?" Callen asks, walking over to Kensi.

"It was nothing," Kensi plays it off, "We just hadn't seen each other all day, is all."

Sam chuckles, "There will be plenty of time for that later, Kensi."

Kensi pulls off a smile, before walking into OSP, "Definitely."

She looks all over for him, until she finds him at the shooting range.

"Are you seriously mad at me?" Kensi says, having to raise her voice because of the earphones he's wearing.

Deeks pulls them off, puts down the gun, and just looks at her.

"I'll take that as a yes, then." She mutters, "It's not my fault."

"I know it's not, but-but Kensi you looked so.. it looked real." Deeks sighs.

"Why are you so insecure, Deeks?" She asks, putting her arms around his waist, and leaning on his chest.

"Because I know that if I'm not the best person I can be, I can lose you, and I really can't screw us up, Kens." He puts his arms around her.

"You're never going to lose me. I'm sorry, but you're stuck with me for the rest of your life, whether you like it or not Deeks." Kensi says seriously, making Deeks chuckle.

"Never is a strong word.." 

"I know," She says, "That's why I'm using it. I need you to understand that I'm here for good... and that I love you, Deeks. I really do." 

Deeks is taken back by the fact that she actually said those three words, and eight letters first, then places his hand softly onto her cheek, which she leans into, and says, "I love you, too, Kens."

Kensi lets out the shaky breath that she has unawarely been holding , "Good, then, because I'm yours for good."

"You're mine." Deeks smiles, and kisses her on the head, then she leans in to kiss him on the lips, making them both feel that familiar feeling in their chests they felt the first time they fell for each other.