Majesticness

So..

I'm alive

Enjoy this one, it's inpired by a Grey's Anatomy episode!!

Sorry about the length, it's short, but it's something!

Hope you like this!

-Amanda xx

-:-

Friday- 6:09am

"Has anyone told you that you smell amazing?" Deeks whispers, smelling her hair.

"Why are you awake so early?" Kensi looks at him, "Did you even sleep last night?"

Deeks looks around, "I just couldn't seem to fall asleep."

"Did something keep you up?" She asks worriedly.

"No, no, nothing. Monty's b-barking, I guess." Deeks lies.

"Monty hasn't been barking...." She says slowly, "Tell me the truth."

"It's just-It was your snoring." Deeks admits.

Kensi snort-chuckles, "Who? Me? I do not snore, Deeks."

"Tell that to my bleeding ear drums." He says with a blunt look on his face.

"I don't snore." Kensi squints her eyes at him and gets up.

-:-
Saturday- 1:47am

Since Kensi doesn't believe Deeks about the snoring, Deeks decided to record her majestic noises on his phone.

As soon as she layed her head on the pillow, she started snoring, and the phone began recording.

"Deeks?" Kensi suddenly wakes up.

He presses the button to stop the recording, "Yes?"

"Wha-Where you recording me?" Kensi asks.

"I was. You have a snoring problem, Kens." Deeks says, trying desperately to keep a straight face, and fumbling with his phone to show her the recording.

"I do no-" Kensi starts, but quiets down when she hears the recording.

"Your majesticness is impressive, but it has to stop." Deeks jokes.

"It's not like I can control it." She chuckles, "Good night."

Deeks sighs, waits for her to fall asleep, and makes his way to the living room to watch some TV.

-:-

Monday 12:23am

When he finally feels tired enough to give in to sleep, he walks to the bedroom, and he sees something laying on his pillow beside Kensi, who was playing with her cellphone.

"What's this?" Deeks picks the box up, and examines the packaging that read "Wax Ear Plugs".

"I got you some ear plugs.. I don't want you sleeping on the couch or anything.."

"I love you, you know that, right?" Deeks says, sitting on the bed.

"Oh, I know." Kensi smiles smugly.