You Again

Kensi was sitting at the table of a beach-side restaurant and bar, waiting for Deeks to return from the restroom.
As she was looking at the menu, someone tapped her shoulder.
The man says in the groggy voice, "Kensi Blye."
Her eyes widen as she turns, "J-Jack.."
"It's been a looong time, Kensipoo." He slurs.
He's drunk.
"Evidently, not long enough," She pauses, then says through gritted teeth, "And don't you dare call me that.. you have no right."
"You used to love when I called you that." Jack takes a seat next to her, "I've been waiting for this moment.. when we've reconnected."
"Reconnect? You make it sound like it was me who left." She raises an eyebrow.
"I would've left if you wouldn't've made my homecoming such a prison." He rolls his eyes.
Her jaw dropped, "I was trying to make you comfortable."
"Well, if you want to make it up to me, we can make each other comfortable right now." Jack says, grabing hold of her neck, forcing their lips to connect, leaving no vacancy to struggle out of it, since he held down her hands.
Just then, Deeks walks out of the bathroom, whistling HIghway Don't Care. He sees the scenario before him, and walks furiously to it, "What the hell do you think your doing, man?" Deeks grabs hold of his ear, and pulls Jack up and out of the chair he's sitting him.
"I was just reconnecting with Kensipoo.." Jack slurs.
Kensi gasps for breath and starts shivering.
"Who the hell is this?" Deeks asks Kensi.
Kensi, never seeing Deeks this pissed off, answers him quickly, "Jack..."
"Oh, so this is The Jack??
"What are you going to do?" Jack laughs.
Deeks looks over at Kensi in a pleading mannor, and she nods her head softly. He grabs Jack by the colar of the shirt, punches his jaw, and stomach, making him collapse to the floor.
"Go away, and never look back, you hear me?" Deeks says in gritted teeth and clenched fists, "And if I find out you so much as think about her, you will have a very, very short life span."
Jack just nodded furiously, and sped out of the bar.
Deeks takes a deep breath and goes to the table, to a shivering Kensi, "You okay?"
"I love you so, so much." Kensi responds, running a hand through his hair.
"I love you, too," He gets up, "Let's get out of here."
She nods, seeing the people at the bar staring at them.
They start walking on the beach, and she stops for a moment, reality hitting her.. she starts crying.
"What's wrong?" Deeks asks worridly.
"I just, I never thought seeing him again would be like... like that.."
"Kens, I know it's not what you expected, but you got some weird kind of closure."
She lays her head on his chest, arms around his torso, chuckling, "You're right, why should I care? I have the best man anyone can ever ask for.."
"Good.. so I guess tonight work out some what.. Right Kensipoo." Deeks smirks at her, since Jack called her that back at the resturant.
She rolls her eyes, "I guess.. but why?"
He kisses her softly on the lips, and hands her small, black, velvet box, "So?" He smiles, already knelt.
"I don't mind it.." She jokes.
"I'm not hearing a no.."
-:-
Heyoo.
I got bored tonight, so here yah go.. updates that are way over do, lol
So, some of you mzay have read this on my IG @ncis.la, but I wanted to remake a little of it because I had a few mistakes on the one posted on instagram, so I hope you liked!
-Amanda xoox