Be Patient With Me

HDLGQGDI

What if Afghanistan never happened?

Brb let me show you kajdblgsfiug

Also, this may be my last update for a while as I get into the swing of college life. Be patient with me and pm me requests so that when i come back, i can get on it quickly.

-Amanda

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ah, come on," Deeks complained out loud, "I break all the traffic laws in L.A and she already left?"

"It's really weird that you talk to yourself like that, you know?" Kensi spoke up from her spot by the lockers where she was throwing a couple of things into her bag.

Deeks jumped in sudden fright, "Fragglerock. You don't sneak up on someone in a dark room, it's impolite to, uh, scare.... someone... in that.. form."

"Mhmm, right. My bad." Kensi said, a smug look playing on her lips.

"Wipe that look off your face."

"Or what?" Kensi challenged, walking to him.

"Well, we'll save that for the bedroom." Deeks said lowly, not taking his now dark eyes off hers.

"Deeks.." Kensi trailed off, trying to hide her beet red face from him in the dimness of the mission, "I don't think I'll ever get used to you... talking to me like that.. so... freely."

"Let's get out of here." Deeks said, his voice returning to normal, grabbing her bag off her shoulder and hanging it off his own.

Kensi smiled as a thank you, then looked at his suit, "You're not planning on going out like that, are you?"

Deeks looked down at his clothing, then looked back at her, "And you're not planning on wearing that again, are you? I believe I told you to, uh, burn that shirt."

"...Touché." Kensi bit back her smile.

"Being in a, uh, unofficial relationship with me has been good for your touche-ing." Deeks said as he chuckled when he began to walk off.

Kensi playfully glared at his back and connected her fist to his shoulder blade making his squeal out in surprise, "We can't go changing the partner-to-partner dynamic, can we?"

"We should, I-I think we should," Deeks said, opening the door for her, then continued when they were outside, "You don't know how much damage your hands can do, Kensalina. They can be lethal at times."

"Damage? My hands are magical."

"Right, if you consider magic your hands being the same temperature as your, uh, stone cold heart, then yeah, I'd say magical." He shot back, approaching her car.

Kensi stopped in her tracks and pulled her keys out of her pocket, "You know what, wise guy? You can go to dinner or whatever you have planned by yourself."

"No, no, come on, princess." Deeks chuckled, opening the door to her Cadillac, "You said it yourself... partner-to-partner dynamic... it should remain intact."