Christmas Party (Nallen)

Prompt: Why does this always happen to me?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nell has had the same issue for quite a while: every time she meets a man she likes, they always have their first kiss beneath the mistletoe. every time.

And the relationships just don't last.

This didn't change in 2016, however. 

It's always the same routine. 

Never anything different.

.

.

.

.

.

"Okay, frankly, it's tiring. Can we just not put up the mistletoe this year? At least this year!

"Stop complaining, Nell. It's tradition, and it's cute." Kensi defended.

Nell rolled her eyes, "You say that because you have someone to go home to permanently."

"Not yet permanently, but close enough." the agent gushed.

"This is so annoying. I can't." Nell groans, putting her head in her hands.

"You're being way too dramatic right now. Just run out of the office and out of here, and you'll avoid kissing anyone. 

"That's actually not a bad idea. I'll just run out. Okay. Not bad," Nell said, getting ready to sprint.

"Nell, I wasn't actually being seri-" Kensi sighed, "Okay, then."

As she ran, Nell bumped into a hard, toned body right near the exit of OPS. Callen.

"Watch where you're going, Nell. If that's how you drive, I wouldn't want to be the passenger in that car."

"Ha-ha, you're a funny man, Callen, but I'm afraid I must run." Nell tried to leave, but Callen caught her arm.

"Take it easy," Callen looked up, and in turn, made Nell look to where he was looking. 

She groaned, "Why does this always happen to me?"

"What? The mistletoe?" Callen chuckled.

"Yes, the damn mistletoe."

"Well, you know the rules." Callen said, pulling the younger girl closer.

"Eh, why not?" She kissed him quickly.

"Not bad?"

"Nah. It wasn't bad."